15

My phone goes out signaling the end of jimins time out. "Jiminie baby you're done." I say. He stands up out of his chair still sucking his thumb. I sit down on my bed. "Come here baby." I say. He shakes his head. "Come to daddy." I say. He waddled over to me and sits down on my lap. He leans his head on my shoulder as he sucks his thumb. "Daddy's sorry." I say. "But you have to learn that you can't just do anything." I say.

I look at the time. 7:30. "Let's get you ready for bed baby." I say. He shakes his head. "You need to sleep. Tomorrow's you're new schedule." I say. He takes his thumb out of his mouth and looks around. He gets off my lap awkwardly. "Um." He says. "Thank god." I say standing up. "What?" He asks. "You were getting on my nerves." I say. "What was I doing?" He asks. "You were whining, crying, throwing tantrums." I say. "I tend to do that." He says before walking away.

I walk downstairs and go into the kitchen we're I see jimins dad sitting at the counter with a bottle of whiskey. "Mind if I join?" I ask leaning against the counter across from him. "How old are you again?" He asks. "24." I say. "Knock yourself out." He says sliding me a glass. I pick up the bottle and pour some into the glass and drink some. "I heard you got Jimin to take a nap." He says. "Yeah." I say. "We've never gotten him to do that." He says. "It wasn't that easy." I say.

I notice him staring at my arms. "How many tattoos do you have?" He asks. "I've never counted." I say. "Maybe 30." I say. "How much does a tattoo like that cost?" He asks pouring himself some more. "I do them myself." I say before drinking the rest of my whiskey. Man that hits the spot. "You're a tattoo artist?" He asks. "Yeah I am." I say. I see Jimin walk into the kitchen with us. "You guys are drinking?" He asks. "Yep." I say downing my drink.