there lost (bunga POV) (kiara POV)

We looked down at the river where kion and fuli fell. All I could think is why is this happening. "ONO!" I yelled look for them. He flew up "hapana there's no sign of Ethier of them. We need to tell the king and queen" "okay ono you and beshte fo tell them I'm going to see rafihki and ask him where the river leads" wow bunga that's the best idea you've had let go".
Rafihki rafihki were does the river near the out lands lead???" "Only to the harsh and inescapable desert lands why do you ask bunga?
"Oh no this is not good rafihki ars you sure there is no way out? "" well bunga there is one way but only the outlander's know of a small cave under the volcano guarded by kenge, janja and his clan. "Thank you rafihki" I ran off to tell the news to the guard and the king and queen when I got there I told them the news and kiara started to cry. Simba and nala tried to comfort her but she ran off crying.

(KIARA POV)
I ran not looking back crying. I ran to kions favorite place the hill where he met fuli and never told me how exactly they met. Or why he liked this spot so much. But I guessed why and didnt question him or tell anyone. I looked around to see if anyone was around no one was and i started to sing """you take him away but you gave him away i know you made him strong but mabye you made him to prideful he was so irresponsible but then you gave him this gift or is it a curse....he been hurt so many times because doing what he loves with who he loves but even after this you cause more pain I look at the sky see you there looking down on us but I hope that you give him the strength to come back home even in the farthest places I know you watch over us so just take his hand and guide him back home to us."
Suddenly the wind shifted and a great lion appeared in the clouds I yelped. ??????said young kiara your brother is safe but he must find inner strength before he can come back he has forgotten who he is." Who" he cut me off " I am mufasa your grandfather " mufasa? Thank you."
I ran back home and my father ask me if I was fine and I told him what happened.