failure

"Kion! Youre mark, its back" fuli said excited. It surprised me i stood and my arm no longer bothered me. I moved it front and back and it was fine i took a step and i could now support my self. All of a sudden fuli pinned me to the ground. She licked me on the nose and smiled.
"Together my prince we can save the pridelands." I smiled
"Thanks fuli"
She unpinned me and we looked out to see it was way later than we thought the moon began to set. We decided to sleep atop the platu.
       I woke alone blood next to me where fuli was laying. I scrambled to my feet panicking. There was a trail of blood leading down the path we followed up. I ran down near the small gap of and entrance i slowed and climed through. The blood went to the left i continued to follow. I ran for about 400 meters before seeing where the trails end. Fuli was laying there on the ground coverd in blood. Zira standing over her blood on here face and claws. She turned and saw me her eyes glowing red. I was terrified. I ran torward her but she moved faster than any lion ive seen she steped out of the way and dug her deep claws into my side for a second time i fell to the ground unable to move as she stood over me. She cackled. As she raised her paw for the final strike. I looked over to fuli tears streamed from my eyes.
"Fuli im sorry...i failed you.
As zira thrust her massive claws down into my neck.

    (Fulis pov)
   I woke with a start i shot to my feet think we were being attacked kion was laying there crying and wempering. I walked over to him wanting to cry seeing him in distress it hurt me. Not being able to help. I put my paw on his shoulder and shook him to wake up. He woke sweating tears streaming from his face. He shot up and tacked me in a hug.
"Fuli...i....i promise i wont fail you.
"Kion its ok i know you wont."
We held each other for a hours untill the sun was over the horizon. He finally let go. I was sad when he did but also ready to start moving.
"Kion shouldn't we get back to jasiri and the others? There probably worried."
"Yea...yeah fuli lets go"
I could tell he was still hurting and it made me want to cry. I walked alittle ways behind hin trying to think of a way to chear him up. I was distracted by my thoughts. When i got my wake up call. I heard a low growl. And then i was pinned under a massive lioness. Defenseless against it.
"ZIRA GET OFF!"

(BOOM CLIFFHANGER) (drops mic* 💎💎🎩🎩)