who are you now?

"Fuli I think it will be better if your not my mate anymore... "
     My heart began beating fast and I start to cry.
"W-what?"
"You heard me fuli.... Please don't make me repeat myself... Fuli I'm sorry"
    I sprint away tears falling down my face. I ran harder than ever before, before I knew it I was at the Outlands. I looked back at the pride lands then back to the Outlands and then looked down
"They need me here... I can't abandon them... ". I say weakly to myself. Slowly I wonder around the pridelands getting close to pride rock. I could see zira atop sitting at the edge looking around the pridelands. Scar slowly walked up beside her and sat and they began to talk. He looked over his shoulder at me. His eyes looked on me and I felt compelled to go to him. Slowly I walk up pride rock  I tried to stop myself but couldn't and soon I was standing 10 feet in front of him.
"Ahhh fuli how are you? " He said with a wicked grin.
I shake my head then respond
"A lot better than your gonna be"
"Feisty!  Haha the cheetahs are always the best ones"
I back away some as he steps closer
"Oh what's wrong little cheetah?  Scared? "
"Hah if that makes you feel better about yourself sure" I snarled back. 
He sighs "run along cheetah, I have no appetite for killing" He turns and I walk away. After I get a good distance from the pride rock I lay near the river thinking. No appetite for killing?  That's not the scar we know...

Idk where I'm foot with this anymore.......
"