Introductions

"𝕀'𝕞 𝕥𝕣𝕪𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕞𝕪 𝕙𝕒𝕣𝕕𝕖𝕤𝕥 𝕥𝕠 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕒𝕔𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕀 𝕗𝕖𝕖𝕝."

  ⇝ 

Mason

I followed slowly behind Mr. De Luca as we walked to the front door. The house was immaculate. As soon as we stepped foot into the foyer, my eyes immediately focused on the double staircase, winding up to the second floor. The foyer itself was bigger than my entire home back in England. I stood awestruck taking in the magnitude of the place. This was their home? Jeez, Louise.

"You're home!"

I blinked, turning my focus to an absolutely stunning woman who rushed towards Mr. De Luca, wrapping her arms around his neck as his arms came to rest around her waist. I looked away, feeling as if I was ruining a moment that was meant to be just between the two of them.

"My goodness. I'm sorry, please forgive me." The beautiful woman blushed slightly, stepping forward. "I'm Isabella." She smiled widely, pulling me in for a hug. This was Isabella? Holy crap. I mean, Mr. De Luca isn't bad looking himself but she, she was on a whole new level. Never, in a million years would I ever suspect that she had twelve kids, let alone even one. She was stunning from head to toe. She had long, deep brown hair that was pulled into a perfectly executed ponytail. She wore simple skinny jeans and a plain blush t-shirt with a pocket on the right of her chest. Her outfit was quite simple, yet she looked flawless. She had stunning blue eyes that stood out against the dark smokey eye that was done expertly. "But you can call me Bella." Her smile was literally the most perfect one I'd ever seen. How does one's teeth even get that straight and white?

"Hi." I practically choked out. She looked like a freaking model and standing next to her made me feel like a freaking worm. I saw her eyes soften immediately, the familiar look of pity making it's way on to her face. She cleared her throat suddenly, "Here, let me call me the boys down so you can meet them." She walked over to the little box on the wall, pressing a button.

"I want everyone down in the foyer in the next two minutes." Her voice was firm and demanding. She turned back around looking back to me. "How was your flight?" she asked with a much softer tone. 

"Um, it was okay." I swallowed so loudly, I'm pretty sure it echoed through the quiet foyer. 

"Oh my, your accent is absolutely precious." She chimed, placing her hand over her heart.

"T-thank you.' I mumbled out quietly just as footsteps began pounding down the stairs. One by one, the boys lined up, almost as if rehearsed. Some seemed annoyed and others like they couldn't care less. I rocked back and forth on my heals, nerves taking over as I stared at the twelve boys in front of me. One thing's for sure, all of these boys were abnormally tall; even the younger ones. Not to mention that they all looked like freaking models. Even the younger ones.  What the hell was with this family?

Isabella came to stand beside me. "Boys, this is Mason." She stepped aside so that they could see me full, causing my nerves to skyrocket. 

There was a chorus of 'Hellos'.

"Boys raise your hands as I say your names." Isabella continued. "Xander." A tall, thin man raised his hand. He had brown hair and big brown eyes with the highest cheekbones I'd ever seen on a man. He looked to be the oldest but he was still stunning nevertheless. "Beau." On the complete opposite of the lineup, an incredibly stunning man raised his hand. He had the most beautiful bright blue eyes. There was a light five o'clock shadow covering his jaw and chin as well as a thick set of eyebrows. His hair was black and styled beautifully. "Parker." Blonde hair and hazel eyes, he was still every bit as attractive as his already introduced brothers. His features were softer but still just as attractive. "Milo." Milo's features were soft just like Parkers, though his hair was brown. He had a baby face that made him absolutely adorable. "Nico." He was pretty, which I suppose is a weird thing to say about a boy but it was the truth. He had high cheekbones like Xander. Out of all of them so far, they looked the most similar. "Sutton." He had barely acknowledged his name being called and for the most part, looked like he wanted to be anywhere but here albeit, I couldn't really blame him. He was blonde with green eyes and held the same ruggedly handsome look like his brothers. "Kai." Kai, Kai looked innocent. Just like Xander and Nico, he was a brunette with large brown eyes but his soft features more resembled those of Milo. "Miles." He had beautiful blue eyes just like beau, though his hair was a mix between brown and blonde and the small smile on his lips was quite endearing. "Oliver." Bright green eyes and soft features. He managed to give me a small smile before bowing his head ever so slightly. "Henry." Henry was absolutely adorable with deep brown eyes and hair just to match. His ears were slightly too big for his head but it made him all the more endearing.  "Sebastian." Lord was he cute. Big, bright blue eyes that were framed with thick black glasses. His hair was gelled back in the most adorable way. "Alex." I glanced at the line, not finding a hand raised. Isabella sighed while Mr. De Luca spoke up. "Where's Alex?" All the boys shrugged not wanting to rat their brother out. "Somebody better speak up before you all get your allowance taken away for a month." Immediately, everyone began speaking apparently not wanting to lose their money. "Woah, Woah. Slow down." Mr. De Luca urged. "Nico, where is he?" Nico mumbled something, not quite loud enough for anyone to hear.