Atelophobia

[ᴬ ⁻ ᵗᵉˡ ⁻ ᵒ ⁻ ᵖʰᵒ ⁻ ᵇⁱᵃ]

ᵀʰᵉ ᶠᵉᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ⁱᵐᵖᵉʳᶠᵉᶜᵗⁱᵒⁿ. ᵀʰᵉ ᶠᵉᵃʳ ᵒᶠ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵇᵉⁱⁿᵍ ᵍᵒᵒᵈ ᵉⁿᵒᵘᵍʰ.

》》》

Mason

"Why would you tell Alex that Wesley wasn't actually your boyfriend?"

I groaned, rolling over whilst bring my pillow with me, covering my face with it. "Why are you in here?"

"Because I want you to answer my question, obviously." Miles huffed, flopping himself down next to me.

"You couldn't wait until I came downstairs?"

"Just answer the question, Mason."

"I don't know. Because he's not?"

Next thing I know, my pillows being ripped off of my face and out of my hands. Squinting, I did my best to give him the evil eye though I doubt it really looked like much seeing as my eyes were already halfway closed.

"Why are you half sitting up with your eyes closed?"

Huffing, I pulled myself into a sitting position. "I wasn't." I mumbled, rubbing my eyes until I was actually able to open them fully. "I was giving you the evil eye."

"How? Your eyes were closed."

"Just, go away."

"Now that's not how you talk to your best friend."

"Piper's my best friend." I grumbled.

"Le gasp!" His hand smacked over his heart while he stared at me in horror. "How could you?"

I waved him off. "Don't be too offended. If Piper was the one sitting here waking me up, I'd tell her the same thing."

His eyebrows furrowed. "That she's your best friend? I don't see how that's supposed to make me feel any better."

Rolling my eyes, I threw my blanket off my legs. "No, you idiot. That you're my best friend."

"Well, duh. Why'd you say she was if we both really know the truth."

"You both are. Now go away so I can take a shower."

"Can I watch?"

I snorted. "And what exactly would you be getting out of doing so?"

He shrugged. "I don't know. I was just trying to sound like a real boy?"

"What are you, Pinocchio? You are a real boy, not liking girls doesn't make you any less of one."

"Okay, then maybe I just wanted to see you naked."

"Well, that's a little weird."

"I really don't. I mean, I already have as you know and all."

"What the hell kind of conversation are we even having right now?"

"I don't know. I'm bored."

"Go call Gray or something."