Quatervois

⁽ⁿ.⁾ ᵃ ᶜʳᵒˢˢʳᵒᵃᵈˢ; ᵃ ᶜʳⁱᵗⁱᶜᵃˡ ᵈᵉᶜⁱˢⁱᵒⁿ ᵒʳ ᵗᵘʳⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵖᵒⁱⁿᵗ ⁱⁿ ᵒⁿᵉ'ˢ ˡⁱᶠᵉ

》》》

Alex

Stepping across the hall, I rested my shoulder on the door frame to Nico's room. "Hey, do you know where Mason is?"

He screamed, throwing his controller at the wall. "Holy shit! Why didn't you knock?"

"Uh, your doors open?"

"Oh. Hey, what the hell, you just made me lose."

I snorted, rolling my eyes. "You were already losing."

"You were already losing." He mocked, scrunching up his face.

"Okay then. Do you know where she is or not?"

"Where who is?"

"Mason? I literally just asked you if you knew where Mason was right before you screamed and chucked your controller at the wall."

"Well excuse me for not hearing you while I was being scared to death but to answer your question, she's in her room with Piper."

"No she's not."

"Uh, yeah she is. Piper ditched me to hang out with her. She said they were going to have a girls night, watch sappy movies and crap."

"There's nobody in her room and Piper's car is gone."

He jumped up. "What? Where did they go?"

"Dude, chill. They could have just gone out to get food or something."

"If Piper wanted food, she'd get in from somewhere that delivered so she didn't have to drive."

I shrugged, "Oh. Well, I'm sure it's not a big deal."

"My ass it isn't a big deal. They're at a club!" He yelled, shoving his phone in my face.

"Did you just track your girlfriend through her phone?"

"Don't you start judging me, mister. Where even is your girlfriend?"

"On her way home."

"What? Why?"

"I broke up with her."

"Why?"

"Because I'm in love with Mason."

"Oh." He waved me off. "Everyone already knew that at least now you do too."

"What?"

"There's no time for questions. We need to go."

"Go where?"

"To the club, duh!"

"And why would we do that?"

"To get the girls? God Alex, did you get more stupider while you were ignoring us?"

"Uh, it'd either be more stupid or stupider. More stupider is a double comparative and grammatically incorrect."