Voyeurism

"𝕊𝕙𝕖 𝕞𝕒𝕪 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜 𝕚𝕟𝕟𝕠𝕔𝕖𝕟𝕥, 𝕓𝕦𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕖 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨𝕤 𝕙𝕠𝕨 𝕥𝕠 𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕙𝕖𝕣 𝕞𝕒𝕣𝕜."

-𝕁

♬ ᵂʰᵉⁿⁱᵐᵐᵐᵃ ⁻ ᴴᵃʳʳʸ ᴴᵘᵈˢᵒⁿ ♬

Alex

"I really don't think is a good idea," Miles repeated for the umpteenth time.

"Then don't come." I snapped, climbing into my car.

"Yeah, that's not going to happen. I don't trust your ass to not do something stupid. Well anymore stupid then crashing her date. How do you even know where they're going by the way?"

Just as I opened my mouth to answer, the back doors flew open and Milo, Nico, and Sutton crammed into my backseat. "What the hell are you all doing?"

"Um, coming with you. Duh." Nico replied, pulling the seat belt over him.

"Did I say you could go?"

"Miles is!"

"Yeah well, so what. Why do you need to come?"

"Because I love Mason."

"Liar. Why are you actually coming?"

He sighed. "I'm hungry."

"And you two?"

"Oh," Milo smirked. "Sutton and I want to see what Mason does to you when she finds out you're trying to crash her date."

"I'm not crashing her date." I defended.

"Pretty sure you are." Miles spoke up.

"Would you all just shut the hell up so that we can go?" I snapped.So, maybe I was crashing her date and maybe it was wrong of me but it's not like I could let her go on a date with that douche bag alone. I didn't even know why she wanted to go on a date with him in the first place. He was a complete and utter cock sucker. He put on the whole persona of the golden boy, being the quarterback and whatever else; but it was all a facade.

"Someone's cranky about the fact that Mason is on a date." Sutton snickered.

"Fuck off you Twat. I could care less if Masons on a date or not."

"Then why are we crashing her date?"

"Just shut up."

"Yes, Sir." He mock saluted me through the rearview mirror. Everyone remained silent for the rest of the drive, which I was thankful for.

"Finally, I'm freaking starving!" Nico sighed in relief climbing out of the car before I had even managed to shut it off.

"You sure about this?" Miles asked, coming to stand beside me as I got out.

"Am I sure about what? There are so many people here, she probably won't even notice that we're here."

"Alex, if you like her,"