Apologetic

"𝔻𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕥𝕣𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕖𝕖. 𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟 𝕤𝕒𝕝𝕥 𝕝𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕤 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕤𝕦𝕘𝕒𝕣."

♬  ᴮᵃᵈ ᵍᵘʸ ⁻ ᴮⁱˡˡⁱᵉ ᴱⁱˡⁱˢʰ ♬

Mason

"Kai and Oliver followed behind me as Nico and Miles led the way. "Miles, I thought we were friends."

"Uh, I never said we weren't?"

"Well you're practically sacrificing me to Alex right now and I wouldn't say that that was a very friendly thing to do."

"Mason, I saw you as soon as we walked out but chose not to say anything. Alex saw you when you were trying to leave and told us to come get you."

"I didn't take you as a kiss-ass, Miles but apparently I was wrong." Kai snorted, hearing me repeat the same words he had said to me earlier.

Miles, on the other hand, didn't find anything amusing and just gave me a deadpan look and then continued on walking. I sighed but continued to follow him anyway. I didn't understand what the big deal was anyway? I mean, I know Alex didn't like it when I was here because not all of the people here were the greatest but I didn't think it was such a big deal that we were here and I sure as hell didn't think it was necessary that we be escorted back to his locker room, again, just so that he could yell at me. I mean, c' mon.

Just as we spoke up, I decided to give it a last effort to escape dealing with the wrath of Alex. "Gosh Miles, when did you become Alex's bitch?"

Everyone stopped walking. Nico, Kai, and Oliver were attempting to muffle their laughs with their hands while Miles looked at me bewildered. "I can't believe you just said that to me."

"I can't believe you're selling me out to your brother!"

He rolled his eyes. "Mason, I'm not selling you out. All Alex wants to do is talk to you."

"Yeah, and we both know how well Alex does talking when he's angry."

"He's not angry."

"Yeah, and I have a massive dick." He chose to ignore me and placed his hand on the door handle. I had contemplated running ever since we had got caught and now time was running out. It's now or never, Mason. And with that, I was off, sprinting down the empty hallway while Miles yelled after me.

I had barely made it halfway down the hall when a set of arms wrapped around my waist, lifting me up. Okay, so maybe I wasn't 'sprinting' , but I mean, you can only move so fast when you're legs are below average length. I instantly knew who it was as their cologne invaded my nose. I mean, it was worth an effort.