Boys

"𝕀𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕖𝕟𝕕, 𝕨𝕖 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕓𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕞𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕚𝕖𝕤."

 -𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕘𝕒𝕣𝕖𝕥 𝔸𝕥𝕨𝕠𝕠𝕕

  ⇝  

Mason

I looked down, attempting to ignore everyone's stares as Nico and I made our way into the school. Why did everyone feel the need to stare? Honestly. Nico wrapped his arm around my waist, tugging me into his side as he noticed my discomfort. "Don't worry about them Babydoll, they're just wondering who the beautiful girl standing beside this fine piece of ass is," he whispered in my ear causing me to blush and laugh all at once. 

"Ah, Mr. De Luca, what can I do for you?" The receptionist sighed, looking as if she would rather be doing anything other than speaking to Nico so early in the morning. 

"Morning Eleanor, how are you on this lovely day?" Nico beamed, leaning on the counter, with the arm that wasn't around my waist, and resting his chin in his hand.

"Nico, we've talked about this. I'm too old for you and it's illegal. I'm also not interested and in a very committed relationship called marriage."

"I'm eighteen, You're only fifty-eight. Plus, we don't have to tell Stuart. " He attempted to reason.

"Not going to happen. Ever. Now, was there something you needed?"

"Oh yes. This right here is Mason." he smiled, his hand squeezing my hip. "She's new and needs her schedule."

"She's not even been here ten minutes and you've already attacked." She tsked, shaking her head as she shifted through the papers on her desk.

"Actually, she's been honored with the pleasure of living with us."

"Oh, you poor thing." She stepped forward, placing a piece of paper in front of me.

"That hurt Ellie, that really hurt," he said playfully.

She looked back to me ignoring him completely. "So, here's your schedule. I'm sure Casanova over here has already offered to show you around. However, if he happens to get distracted by a girl, which he will, and you're lost; you can just come back here and I can show you."

I smiled at her teasing. "Thank you."

"Oh. Where are you from?" she asked, surprised.

"Brighton, England," I spoke quietly, grabbing the paper off the counter.

"Oh my, you're absolutely the cutest."

"I uh, thank you."

"No problem dear, I hope you have an amazing first day and don't forget, just come to the office if you need anything."

I nodded. "I will."

Nico grabbed my schedule as soon as we left, scanning over it. "You have first, third, fourth, and seventh with me."

"I'm sorry. What?"

He chuckled. "We have seven different classes a day. You and I have four of them together."

"Oh. Okay. How long is each class?"

He pursed his lips, thinking for a second. "Like forty-five minutes." I nodded, letting him practically pull me into our first class. He had yet to remove his arm from my body, which immediately caught the attention of others as we entered the classroom.