Cretinous

"𝔸𝕟𝕕 𝕤𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕥𝕚𝕞𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕕𝕕𝕤, 𝕒𝕘𝕒𝕚𝕟𝕤𝕥 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕚𝕔, 𝕨𝕖 𝕤𝕥𝕚𝕝𝕝 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖."

Mason

"Mason." Piper singsonged, her voice echoing through the silent bathroom.

I laughed and opened up the stall. "Thank you for coming."

"No problem. Now let's go chica, When we back to your house we can watch some sappy chick flicks and burn pictures of Alex we find in the house."

I shake my head, "You're crazy."

"That's old news. Now come on, we can have Nico stop at Target on the way and we can get some food."

"I just ate."

"Yeah, but, food."

I shrugged and nodded. "You're right, let's go." She intertwined our fingers and lead the way out. Much to my surprise, Alex was still sitting at the booth, with Nico standing beside him a pained expression on his face. Only now did I see that Alex was in fact, hunched over with his hands holding his crotch, whilst Nico just stood there looking as if he was in pain as well. I stopped walking making Piper turn to look at me. "You actually kicked him?"

She nodded, a proud smile on her lips. "I promised you that I would."

I couldn't help but laugh, "Piper."

She shrugs simply and begins pulling me along again. "He deserved it. As they heard us approaching, both boys' head snapped in our direction. Piper made sure to give Alex one last dirty look as she pulled us out the door. Just as we began climbing into his truck, Nico came outside, jogging over to us.

"Thank you, Nico," I say as he finishes buckling up.

He smiles at me through the rearview mirror. "Anything for you Mase."

Piper turns around and smiles at me, mouthing, 'Watch this.' Confused, I tilt my head as she turns back to Nico. "Hey, Nico."

He looks over at her with a wide smile as he turns the key in the ignition. "Yeah?"

"Can we go to Target?"

"But I promised Sutton and Parker we could play Fortnite when I got back because you said you were going to be with Mase."

"Yeah and you can, but we really want to go to Target first."

He slumps, groaning. "But I hate going shopping."

"Please." She smiles up at him, eyes wide and grabs his hand, locking their fingers together. "We really wanna go."

He nods, sighing. "Okay, let's go."

Piper squeals and leans up, pecking his cheek. "Thank you."

He grumbles out a, "Yeah, yeah."

Twenty minutes later and we're climbing out of Nico's truck. Piper immediately comes to my side, linking our arms together.

"Way to leave me out." Nico whines from behind us. We both turn around and look at him and of course, he's pouting like a small, petulant child with his arms crossed over his chest.

Piper sticking her other elbow out. "Come on."

Nico simply shakes his head and walks up in between us, pushing us apart. "I want to be in the middle." and there he was, towering over the both of us, arms linked with ours as his face holds the widest grin. He's honestly a child.