Mortification

"𝔸 𝕤𝕜𝕪 𝕗𝕦𝕝𝕝 𝕠𝕗 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕤 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕒𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕖𝕣." 

 -𝔸𝕥𝕥𝕚𝕔𝕦𝕤

  ⇝ 

 Mason

The first thing I felt when I woke up was, pain. My head hurt. No, scratch that; it was throbbing violently. My eyes slowly peeled open only to immediately close as I winced at the instant pain the beaming sun brought me. 'What the actual fuck happened last night?' I groaned, rolling over, pushing my face into my pillow. My eyes slowly began to close again when my door suddenly smacked against the wall making me whine out involuntarily as it caused another sharp pain to fill my head.

"Rise and Shine my little princess!" Miles shouted far too enthusiastically for the dreadful pain I was feeling. I grunted wanting him to shut up. "Does someone have a hangover?" he chided, teasingly. Again, I grunted in return to which he chuckled. "Maybe next time you'll learn to not drink so much."

"Stop being mean," I whispered, lifting my face from the pillow but keeping my eyes closed.

"I'm just talking to you." He snorted.

"Shh."

"No thank you. It is, however, time to get up so let's go."

"I think I'm just going to stay in bed all day but thanks," I whispered.

"It's three in the afternoon cupcake, you need to get up and eat. On second thought, shower first and then eat. You go get the shower started and I'll bring up some Tylenol and water for you. K?"

"Do you I really have to?"

"You do unless you want my mom coming up here before she leaves for work which is in about an hour."

Groaning, I pushed my blanket back and slowly began opening my eyes. .I winced in pain, slowly bringing myself to sit up. "I hate you." I grimaced, looking at a bright-eyed, smiling Miles.

"Oh Sweetheart, you wound me." He raised his hand to his heart.

"Fuck off." I smiled, shaking my head. "Shit." I groaned, , grabbing my head. "I'm never drinking again."

"That's probably for the best."

"What's that supposed to mean? I don't even remember drinking enough alcohol to get drunk."

"Is that all you don't remember?"

I looked over to him, fear seeping through my body and the all-knowing smirk that had suddenly graced his lips. "What do you mean is that all I remember?"

"Well, I mean, you got drunk." He shrugged.

"No duh, you dipshit." I deadpanned.

"Why don't you go take a shower and whatnot and then we can go out to breakfast and I can inform you on all of the interesting things that happened last night."

"Why can't you just tell me what happened?"

"Oh I can, you just reek of cheap liquor and I'm tired of smelling it."

"Fine asswipe but as soon I'm done you're telling me everything."

"Sure. Just make sure to hurry up, I'm hungry." He urged, making himself comfortable on my bed while he pulled out his phone.