Covetous

"𝕊𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕓𝕖𝕖𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕣𝕠𝕦𝕘𝕙 𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕝 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕔𝕒𝕞𝕖 𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕒𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕘𝕖𝕝. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕚𝕕𝕟'𝕥 𝕓𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕜 𝕙𝕖𝕣, 𝕕𝕒𝕣𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕐𝕠𝕦 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕠𝕨𝕟 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕜𝕚𝕟𝕕 𝕠𝕗 𝕡𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣."

Mason

"You not eating today, Mase?" Piper asked, sliding into a seat around the lunch table, Nico following soon after.

"No, I'm just not feeling too great."

"Oh, how come? Are you sick?"

I shake my head, "Shark week."

Understanding flashes in her eyes as she nods. "Sorry, boo."

"Shark week? What the hell? The Discovery channel makes you feel sick?" Nico asks, his eyebrows furrowed in confusion with mustard on the side of his mouth. I smile and stifle a laugh while Piper shakes her head and leans forward to wipe he mustard off his face with her thumb. "Wait, Shark week isn't even until July."

"We're not talking about the Discovery channel babe."

"What?"

"We're talking about my period, Nico."

"What? Ew." His face immediately scrunches in disgust. "I thought we were talking about the Discovery channel. You two don't make any sense." Piper and I can't help but laugh while Nico continues to hastily shove food into his mouth all the while, looking at us like we've just told him that we ate his ice cream. "Oh, thank God you're here." He exclaimed as Miles and Sutton sit down. "One minute these two are talking about Shark week and the Discovery channel and then they're randomly saying something about their periods." He physically shivers as he finishes the last word.

"What?"

"Nico," Miles sighs. "They were referring to their period when they were talking about shark week."

"What? No. That makes absolutely no sen- oh." His eyes glaze over slightly as he goes silent for a moment. "You two are gross."

Sutton and Miles laugh at Nico's expense, though he doesn't seem to mind much as he steals half of Piper's sandwich.

"What are you guys talking about?" Milo asks as he and the rest of the boys, including Alex, fill the table. I refuse to even acknowledge the fact that he's here as well.

Doesn't he have some random girl to fuck anyway?

"Mason's period." Nico shrugs, nonchalantly. Meanwhile, Kai chokes on his soda and Miles bursts out laughing; and of course, my face is now crimson.

Oliver clears his throat, seeming slightly uncomfortable. "Can I ask why?"

And now everyone's attention is on me. I open my mouth to answer, only nothing comes out. How am I even supposed to answer that?

"We weren't talking about Mason's period. Well, I mean, we kind of were but not that way. I asked Mason why she wasn't eating, she said she didn't feel good, I asked if she was okay and she just answered saying that she was on her period and then Nico got confused so Miles explained to him what we were saying and then you guys showed up and asked questions and now we're here. So if we could all just stop talking about the blood coming out of Mason's vagina, so that I could eat. That'd be great."