Amygdala

"ℂ𝕒𝕟 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕣𝕖𝕞𝕖𝕓𝕖𝕣 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕖𝕣𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕨𝕠𝕣𝕝𝕕 𝕥𝕠𝕝𝕕 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕨𝕙𝕠 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕓𝕖?"  

-𝕜.𝕨

  ⇝ 

 Mason

"What the fuck?"

I bolted upright, only to be held down by an arm. Who the hell was yelling? And who the hell had their arm around me? Last night's events quickly rushed to me, making me realize it was in fact, Miles' arm that was wrapped around me. However, when I looked at him, he was still fast asleep. So again, I ask, who the hell is yelling? And what time was it? I peeked my head up just enough to look over Miles' bare shoulder only to find a very annoyed and pissed off looking Alex standing in the doorway. Okay, not really how I wanted to start off my day.

I shrunk back down behind Miles' shoulder and away from his view. "Miles," I whispered as quietly as I could possibly manage with the hope that he would still be able to hear me and wake up but I got nothing. "Miles." this time, I poked his face causing him to twitch slightly. "Miles, get the hell up," I said a little louder this time, flicking his forehead. He jumped up, his hand quickly leaving my waist to attend to his now sore forehead

"What the hell was that for Mase?" I groaned.

"Alex."

"No, it's Miles."

"No you dickwad. Alex is at your door."

"Just ignore him. He'll go away." He mumbled, wrapping his arm back around my waist and snuggling his face into the crook of my neck.

"No, he won't." Alex snapped causing Miles to jump back.

'Oh shit. Dude. What's up?" he asked, pulling himself into a sitting position leaning against the headboard as he wiped the sleep from his eyes. 

"What's up?" Alex practically seethed. "What's up? You want to tell me why the fuck is the orphan in your bed?" He was all but yelling at this point. A little dramatic if you ask me. And why was he so upset that I'm in Miles' bed?

"I have a name." I interrupted.

"Shut up." He snarled.

I opened my mouth to reply but Miles beat me to you. "Dude, chill. What the fucks your problem? She didn't do shit to you."

"Why. Is. She. In your bed?" he ground out, his jaw taut and teeth clenched.

"Uh, we fell asleep." He stated, sounding confused as to why his brother was so angry.

"Bullshit."

"Even if it was, who the hell cares? Why are you even in here?" Mason sighed.

"Dad said we couldn't fuck her." He said ignoring Miles' question altogether.

"Excuse me?" I questioned.

"I didn't fuck her."

Was I not here or something?