Run

I've been told. "Don't turn your back on them. They are capable of anything."

And unfortunately, for me, they were right.

I didn't see them coming until it was too late.

"Hey, sweet cheeks. Where do you think you're going?"

No. Fudge nuggets. How did she find me? I slowly turn around and see the beautiful Alexa.

"I was...." I gulp nervously, "I was going home actually Alexa."

"I didn't say you could leave yet." Pure anger spreads on her face. I cringe, and try to back away.

"Oh, don't be scared Nick. I know you want this as much as I do."

"You are disgusting. I don't want anything to do with you. You're so clingy and gross, and. And just, nasty." I say before making a run for it. Come on legs don't fail me now.

I take a sharp turn and collide with someone. I mumble a sorry before I hear it.

"Come on Nicky boy. You can't run from me forever."

I look around trying to find her. I have to get out of here. I feel a tap on my shoulder, and I jump a mile high.

"Whoa there son, it's ok. I'm just making sure your alright. It sounds like you are in danger." I look at who I've bumped into.

Steve Rogers.

I bumped into an avenger.

I ran into freaking Captain America.

"Yeah, I-" I get cut off. "There you are Nicky boy. You ready to stop fighting me?" My gaze immediately shifts to Alexa. Then the weirdest thing happens. Steve pushes me behind him, and stands between me and Alexa.

"Hey, there miss. How can I help you?" Steve asks kindly.

"I want Nick back. So move or prepare to die."