Kingdom

Every once in a while I see him. I see him smiling at some other girl. I see his arm draped around a blonde, brunette, pink haired girl. The only one I never see in his arms, are us blue hairs. I say us, because that's me.

I'm supposed to be marrying him, and yet he's cheated so many times. Of course it wasn't my idea. To get married to him. It's just the way the kingdom has always worked. Find the man with the best army, marry him for the alliance.

The girls have never been allowed to choose. I can't really complain, since I do love him. Sort of, he's a bit of a character. He's what we like to say, bitter sweet. He's like a fine piece of milky chocolate on the outside, but the inside is like some lemon demon. Of course he avoids anyone who is like me.

Like I said, I have blue hair. Not like navy or anything. Its this light blue, that's why my name is Sky. I turn out to be the only heir to my kingdom. I know, that's sad.

You also might call me a spoiled brat, being an only child and all. Oh, and being a princess. I guess that should make me a snob. I'm not gonna say I'm not, because I don't know what others think of me. Unfortunately, I'm not a telepath.

"Hey, you!" My fiance shouts.

"Who? Me?"

"Yeah, you, you wench. Bring us the wine!" He shouts, draping an arm around another woman.

"Yes, sir." I answer dejected.

Yes, I'm Sky. A princess, only child. This turns out to be, my life.