Not

"Don't worry child. I'll always be here." The beautiful white haired goddess smiled, stroking my cheek.

♤♡◇♧

It's been ten years, and she hasn't showed up. Not even once. Not when dad beat mom. Not when he slit her throat. Not when he broke my back, or when he shattered my nose. Not when he tied me to the bed. Not when he stole my innocence. Not when I escaped. Definitely not when I was in prison.

Why do I know that?

That's easy, you might say "She's watching you." "she helps you child." Oh, really. Then where was she. Where was she when I was being blamed for something I didn't do? Why can't people just leave me alone...

Yes, I am fuming with rage. Where was the goddess when they unjustly stole my wolf from me?

♤♡◇♧

"Mate." He whispers.

"You're wrong. I can't have a mate." I spoke clearly.

"Why?"

"I have been wrongfully stripped of my wolf. Now let me out of this cell."

"What will you do if I let you out?"

"Get revenge on the man who took my wolf from me." I reply honestly.

"How will you do that?"

"Kill him, don't underestimate me mutt." I grit my teeth.

"I have not underestimated you kitten, but you have underestimated me." One second he's on the other side of the cell, the next he's inside it. His breath ticking my face. His arms wrapped around my waist.

"I am not mistaken. You, are mine."He whispers.