Where Is She

"Bella! Run!" My father shouts.

"But what about mommy?" My small voice squeaks.

"I'll go get her, but I need you to go to our special hiding place. Okay?"

"Okay, daddy."

"That's my little amaryillis."

I turn and bolt to the special hiding place. It's behind a waterfall. There's a  mini cave, big enough to fit three people. Well, two adults and a toddler. I slowly back up, to the very back of the cave. To where my back is up against the wall.

"Where is she!?" Some guy shouts. My body starts to tremble in fear.

"I don't know." I hear the sound of my father's voice. I hear a 'smack' and 'crack'. There's a whimper, and I know it's coming from my mom.

"If you would stop lieing, this process would go by easier.  If you would tell us where she is, we would leave you in peace." The guy states calmly.

"Why would we tell you? Even if we knew where she was, what would you do to her?" The soft voice of my mother asks.

"Kate! You can't be serious!" I hear the outraged voice of my father.

"I just want to know what they want with my daughter!" My mother furiously shouts back.

They're talking about me? What do they want?

"Well that's easy. Alpha wants his mate. Right. Now." It sounds like the guy is gritting his teeth.

"But she's only five! You bastard!"

"John!" My mother gasps.

"Enough!" Someone new shouts, "I've come for the girl! I'm tired of these petty games! Now tell! Me! Where! She! Is!"