Insecurity

"What is this?"

"Um, nothing." I reply.

"Then why am I holding this?" He questions waving a piece of paper in my face.

"Okay fine, it's a piece of paper." I shrug my shoulders.

"A piece of paper. What the heck to you expect me to do with a piece of paper!"

"It's a great form of weapon. You can make a ninja star out of it." I reply with a smirk.

"Oh, so you get the Bazooka, while I'm left trying to make a ninja star. Out of paper."

"See? I knew you'd catch on fast." I pat his cheek.

"This is not fair." He catches my wrist.

"I think it's perfectly fair, after the way you treated me." I growl trying to pull my wrist away.

" I know, I messed up. Please, let me help you. Let me prove I'm not as bad, as what the rumors say." He pleads.

"You locked me in the dungeon. No light, pools of blood everywhere. Yet, here you are. Trying to convince me, that you aren't bad." I roll my eyes, yanking my arm harder. This man didn't even budge.

"but now that I know what you are to me, I'll be different around you." He catches my other hand as I go to punch him.

"What if that's not the problem!" I yell, shaking my body frantically to get away.

"Then what is?!" He yells desperately.

"What if I'm not good enough!" I cry out, my legs giving out. I don't fall, since he's holding my up. So I kinda just slump there.

"What?"

"What if I'm not good enough." I whisper, looking at the ground. The reason I'm upset is finally out. He now knows my insecurity.