○ TWENTY- FIVE ○

○ TWENTY- FIVE ○

I, don't want to let you go.
This, feels like, it's gotten old,
Stop telling me that you're not worth it,
I can decide on my own,
And baby, you like up the night sky,
because you're perfect,
Perfect, yeah you're perfect,

So please, don't, say you're sorry,
So please, don't, walk away,
I keep on, trying to reach you,
But you're so far away,
So please, don't leave me here without you.

I looked up from the book as my door opened. My mum stood in the frame. Sighing, I closed my lyric book and looked at her again as I placed it on my bed. "What am I in trouble for now?" I asked.

My mother rubbed her palms together and walked further into my room. "I may have over reacted before and I'm sorry" she said, barely looking at me.

I frowned. "Your brother used to get in so much trouble for being in fights and you saw his face when we saw him for the first time after a few months, I know you're not your brother but I can't help but wonder and regret what will happen if I don't be the parent I'm supposed to be" she replied.

She fidgeted with her hands. "Its okay mum" I replied.

She sighed. "I see that you and Matthew have started to get close again" she said, sitting nect to me on my bed.

I blushed and looked down.

"You should go before my mother comes back" I said as I lightly pushed at Matthew's chest.

He smirked as his hands ran through my soft hair. "Ashamed of me?" He joked.

Shaking my head slightly, I tilted my head to look at him. "No, just completely grounded" I replied, smiling.

His laugh tinkered into my bloodstream, carving it's own mark in my heart. "I'm sorry about getting you grounded" he said through a wide grin.

I lifted my head up and propped myself on my elbow. "You are not" I replied.

His smile widened. "Yeah you're right" he replied.

His hand left my long locks and his forefinger brushed across my bottom lip. My cheeks burned. "You're so adorable" he said, as black hair fell in his eyes.

His eyes shone like a lightning storm as he caressed my face with the back of his finger. "No way, I'm not adorable, cute but not adorable" I replied, my dimples showing as I smiled.

He pulled me towards him slowly as my head rested just above his. My hair fell like a curtain, cutting us off from the rest of the world. If anyone was to walk through my bedroom door, they would just see a curtain of hair.

Our noses touched gently as he tilted his head up slightly. "Adorable, and mine" he replied, his thumb and forefinger holding my chin gently.

My eyes drifted down to his lips as he leaned up slightly. Like everytime we kissed, my breath caught as our lips brushed. I closed my eyes as he pulled me down to kiss me. Our mouths clashed gently but there was something different to this kiss. 

This time we were all alone, laying on my bed with my body half draped across his lap. This time as his other hand rested on my hip, his fingertips bruised me as he held onto me tightly.
Before I even knew what was happening, I felt his tongue invade my mouth and I was surprised but pleasantly.

"Yeah, we've become good friends again" I replied, glancing at my mother.

"Well that's good, but I want you to keep your distance okay? That boy is trouble" she said peering at me.