○ TWENTY- SEVEN ○

○ TWENTY- SEVEN ○

"So now that you two live together, are we to be  expecting a wedding?" Harry joked as we all laid out on the floor.

Conner threw a pringle at Harry. "Don't rush them, gosh Harry.. you can be such an idiot" he said before chuckling.

I rolled my eyes and glanced at Matt who was already looking at me, a faint smile on his face.

"What's the time?" Wes groaned as he shifted on the ground.

"11:45pm" I replied, glancing at my phone.

"I'm going to be a horrible rockstar, I'm honestly so tired" he replied before lying back on the ground.

Conner giggled. "C'mon, I'll drive you home...don't want mummy giving you a hard time" He joked as he pulled his tired friend's arm.

Wes groaned. "Shut up bitch" he replied, blinking his tired eyes.

"Get up you fat lump, I said I'll drive you home" Conner said as he stood up.

"Good, can you drive me home?" Harry asked, fluttering his eyeslashes.

"Yes, get in the car" Conner replied sweetly, looking at Harry as he left.

"You are so gay for Harry, I love it" Wes chuckled out.

"Don't make me beat your ass, get in the car or I leave your ass in the street" Conner replied, shooting me an annoyed look.

I stifled a laugh. "Fine, see ya lovebirds" Wes said as he got to his feet.

"Conner, make sure they actually make it through their front doors please" Matt said as he watched his idiot bandmates.

"Yes dad" Conner replied before leaving the room with Wes in tow.

I heard the front door shut and turned to look at Matt. "Your friends are insane" I said, smiling.

Matt smiled back. "You love them" he replied, his smile curving up into a grin.

He tilted his head back and rested against the floor. Slowly, I crawled over and rested next to him. His eyes closed as his breathing evened. "Are you really going to sleep on the floor?" I whispered.

I heard the small chocolate laugh bubble from his mouth as I felt his hand reach for me. "I can sleep anywhere when I'm with you" he said, his eyes still closed.

I studied his face. The small freckles that dotted his nose to the faint scare just lining his top lip. "You're staring" he said, his tired voice being the sexist thing I had ever heard.

"Sorry" I replied as one of his eyes opened to look at me.

He smiled again. "What are you thinking?" He asked, his eye closing.

"I was just thinking about how beautiful you were" I replied.

"Hmm, you're the beautiful one" he sighed out.