1-Prologue

•Astrid's P.O.V•

February 2015

This is Berk, hi everyone and yes I'm Astrid Hofferson, a high school student which I try to accomplish in my life. The toughest challenge yet, right now I'm just preparing myself for the outcome of this Berk High, let's hope for some good vibes.

It was quite a nice morning, I was completely tired I couldn't get up from my cozy bed but I know it's the day where I transfer to a uniform high school, a very private high school in Berk City,

I wasn't happy that it's a uniform school, but it might be cool. My uncle graduated in that school, so what I heard of this Berk High is quite interesting actually. Top students getting scholarships at the end, a lot of students proceeding their future careers like my uncle did. I just hope I'm capable of succeeding this school, because the last school I wasn't doing very well than I expected to be. But I'm glad my counsellor who aid me to be in this school is truly helpful.

I gather my things, wore the uniform that My Mom have got me. I was okay with the style, so I put on the uniform, and girls are mandatory wear slacks. I mean short skirts really? There can be perverse amongst that private school perhaps. So I wait outside for my Mom to get ready, sometimes she takes long.

"Alright honey, let's get going"Mom said, as we enter her vehicle.

I strap my seatbelt and sigh"let's hope this school is better".

She nods as she drove down the street"You're lucky that it's close in this area. I was thinking you should use the school bus, instead of transit bus this time".

I shrug"it depends, I'm not really good with new things. You know how I'am".

"I understand, you were so close to your Father. And now we're here in a city. Luckily this is quite a neighbourhood"She assured me.

"It's nice, it takes time for me to adjust new things. Knowingly this is my third high school!"I chuckle, looking out the window.

"No doubt, but it's important that you're safe and comfortable"She said, as we drove to our destination"just remember I'm is always here for you".

"Thanks Mom"I smile.

"And Aunt Anita is here too, along with your cousins"She chuckle.

"Those boys are trouble sometimes"I sigh.

•Berk High School•

I got out of the vehicle to look at the building, it was enormous I wonder why it's the few bigger and private schools to attend.

"Ugh I'm so nervous"I whispered to myself.

Mom got off of her car, grabbing her purse and lead me inside"come along, let's meet with the principal".

I got inside as I glance around the area which this must be a gymnasium floor, we kept on walking to the hallway which leads to the office.

"Excuse me"Mom tries getting the receptionist attention.

"Good morning, how may I help you?"She asked, nicely.

"We're suppose to have a meeting with the principal, a student is transferring here"Mom says, as I stand next to her.

"Well I'll be, she is even wearing the uniform already, you must be excited young lady"Receptionist says, sweetfully.

I put on a smile"I'am". not really.

"What a coincidence! Mrs Hofferson hello"suddenly a man approaches us who presumably in mid 40s

"Mr Vandomer"Mom greets back, shaking his hand.