Poison Club

- Nakajima Airi:
    - A 20 year old from Tokyo, Japan who wears pastel goth and Lolita, loves clowns, and is always in confusion.  She has half blue hair, half pink.. and gets confused as a middle schooler still with her smol looks. She grew up with Donghyun when she moved to Korea. She has heart issues which puts her in the hospital all the time when it gets weaker.

- Park Donghyun:
   -  A 23 year old born in Busan, but grown up in Seoul, South Korea. He's literally perfect and gets confused as an idol or an actor a lot. He has black hair and wears ulzzang street fashion. He's talented in everything and rich.. so much that it's almost painful. His family had him go to school to be a doctor, where he dropped out.

- Choi Haeeun:
   - The oldest out of the friend group, 25, but still looks like a high schooler. She was born in Seoul but studied in America for awhile until she got banned. She dresses chic and has a gorgeous look, long brown and maroon hair and cat eyes. But don't let her looks fool you. She has gotten in a lot of trouble with the law and fights in her life. She just gets what she wants and no one questions her.

- Chen ChuanLi:
   - Age 18. This short red-haired boy grew up in Shanghai, China. He nags a lot, and has a little too much innocence sometimes. He's the one who tries keeping his friend's craziness under control, even though he's the youngest. He's always picked on by them a lot, but he doesn't mind. He was the last one of them to graduate, but he doesn't know what to do in the future.

- Zhao LiLing:
  - Grew up in Shanghai with ChuanLi and just fights with him all the time. She has an interesting way of doing things, and is very straightforward. She always appears out of no where and can be pretty harsh.. but she says it with a sweet tone. She's 21, and has long blonde hair, and very much likes the goth aspects of things. She had a rough time in high school, but is always trying her best to pull through.

- Hai DuYi:
  - Born in Beijing, moved to Korea freshman year of high school. He's 19 and very short and skinny. He mostly only wears black and is pale to match with black hair, but he's definitely not intimidating since he's so cute looking. Almost. Call him cute and he'll kill you. He's scared of nothing, loves gore, and is almost always annoyed in a monotone like voice. Everyone around him almost mistakens him for a ghost.

- Kim Moonsoo:
   - 25, with gray hair and a black undercut. He mostly wears hats backwards and has an impeccable street style. However he has zero personality, and his friends think he's secretly a murderer or something. He doesn't talk ever, but when he does, he scares everyone. He's mostly always on his phone and he is secretive. No one has figured him out.. or figured out why everyone he's ever dated disappeared either..

At freshman year of high school was when the friends all were together, even at different ages, planning the rest of their time together. They were the only ones that understood each other, but at that time.. That's when things fell apart. Airi got sick again, for a long time this time. The rest of them fell apart and stopped talking until the present where they planned to let Airi enjoy some freedom, as well as them too.. since they all never got to do anything. Especially together. They are quite toxic. But that's why you can call them the Poision Club.