McChicken

"Yay I love this place!!" Airi says, walking in and twirling. "It's so magical."

"She acts like we're in Disneyland.. damn." ChuanLi scoffs.

"Stop being bitter.. or LiLing will find something else to hit you with." Haeeun says to him, standing in line to order.

"I just hope we don't get kicked out again..." Donghyun sighs, really done with getting kicked out and running from security or police.

"I feel like Airi will be the one getting us kicked out." ChuanLi points to her hugging a cutout of Ronald McDonald.

"She's always loved that clown... creepy." He says getting the chills.

"Ma'am... please stop hugging the clown.." an employee says, approaching her slowly.

"NOTHING CAN BREAK US APART NOW!" She squeals, hugging him tighter.

The employee holds her hands up in surrender, then walking away from the weird scene.

"If she gets us kicked out.. I'll be pretty proud of her.." Haeeun says in a matter-of-factly.

Donghyun sighs after watching her. "I'll just order her nuggets.." He slumps, walking up to the corner.

"I'll get you the happy meal lil ChuanLi!" Haeeun fluffs up his hair like a kid. He crosses his arms, and sticks out his bottom lip into a pout. "IM NOT A KID!"

"They are giving out spongebob toys."

"Okay.... maybe..." he softens up once he sees the spongebob plushie in the display box.

"Hey.. why are they like this..?" LiLing asks Haeeun, pointing over to Moonsoo and DuYi awkwardly sit across from each other at a table. Moonsoo isn't on his phone at all, and DuYi is just fiddling with his fingers.

"Okay that's the scariest thing I've seen all day." Haeeun says, her heart racing a little too much. "Expect this McDonald's to blow up! They're planning something!"

"That's my way to go!" Airi says, still hugging the cut out for dear life. "Is that.. her type?" LiLing tilts her head. "Nothin weird. My type is a stripper who knows how to make good ramen." Haeeun shugs, going to sit at a table. LiLing widens her eyes, not needing to hear that.

"Come on love bug, you can hug him after you eat your nuggets." Haeeun says to her before dragging her to the table where everyone already has their food.

"So we need to plan things..." Donghyun says, taking a bite out of his hamburger.

"Ooh halloween is this week. We should do something then! Let's all dress up!" LiLing suggests, munching on a fry happily.

"Sure!"

"Ooooh we should also have a party with tons of totally legal drugs!!" Haeeun adds.

"Umm.... maybe." Donghyun says.

"Great!! I'll invite my jugglo friend!" Haeeun claps, then taking a bit of her McFlurry.

"No! Please don't!"

"Come on! Why not! He's out of prison now!" She sighs deeply, thinking it's unfair.

"Well.. I think we can have a party. Maybe tomorrow.. or we can go to the beach." Donghyun nods.

"Yay! Let's do it!" Airi raises her hands up in the air.

"Why aren't you eating your McChicken?" Haeeun asks with her mouth full to LiLing.

"Oh! I will don't worry." She says with a smile, that had something underneath it. She didn't question it however.

"He should come too!" Airi says, suddenly having the cardboard cutout in her arms. They all wondered how it appeared so fast.