Ocean Eyes

"OPEN UP! WE KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE! A cop calls from the front of Donghyun's house. He bangs on the door repeatedly, "I know you have her in there! OPEN UP!" He screams.

The group look around at each other astonished, not knowing what they can do to possibly escape it this time.

"No.. no.. they can't possibly be here. Don't let them take me!" Airi breaks out into sobs as the door being kicked down sounds in front of them.

"I won't.. I won't I promise!" Donghyun calls, holding her face and having her look at him.

Just at that moment, the police throw the handcuffs onto Donghyun, the other one tackling Haeeun, and another cop pinning Moonsoo to handcuff them all.

"W-What are you doing? Stop they're innocent!" Airi cries out to them as she watches the scene unfold. DuYi tried prying the police officer off of Moonsoo, but to no avail. The police start dragging them out, one police woman coming in to drag Airi by the arm.

"I thought.. I thought you said you wouldn't let them take me! You weren't supposed to let go!!" She screams in pure anguish.

                             —————

Airi woke up with her mind racing and her heart aching. She almost felt as if she was out of her own body. Her eyes were open, but her body didn't move. She was paralyzed, frozen.

Donghyun from next to her turned over and noticed her expression. He instantly jolted up, knocking the sleepiness right out of him when he called her name. Airi could hear it only a little, as an unexpected tear falls down one cheek.

He didn't want to shake her or scare her. He didn't know what to do so he just took her bottle of medicine in one hand, hugging her suddenly until she snapped out of it.

Eventually she felt feeling in her. She felt Donghyun hold her, and his hand rubbing circles into her back. She then woke up in a snap, her eyes flowing with tears and her breath rapid. Donghyun gave her a pill and she swallowed before hugging onto him tightly.

"It's okay.. it's okay.. Just a bad dream.. you're okay." he calms her down by running his hand through her hair. She starts breathing a little more normally but he doesn't show any signs of letting go. "Are you feeling sick..?" He asks her calmly.

She nods a bit, "kind of... but I'll be okay." She says slowly. "There's something I want to do." She says before looking up into his eyes.

"Yeah! Anything you want." He says to her as he comfortingly kisses her forehead.

                                ————
And that's how the gang all ends up at a lake house where beautiful cherry blossoms trees lie.

"Yay! This place is awesome. Finally we're out of the stuffy city." Haeeun smiles as she parks her suitcase in the log cabin.

"There's like.. bugs here.." ChuanLi says as he looks around, karate chopping them.

"Yeah. Get used to them because they'll crawl into your mouth when you sleep." Haeeun shrugs before laying back onto the bed.

"Wow this place is really pretty! Thank you for taking us here." Airi thanks him before walking in as well and taking her room. "Yo Dong Dong. I gotta talk to you in a sec k?" Haeeun clicks her tongue. Donghyun turns around and nods at her weirdly before following her into the room. That's when Moonsoo and DuYi walk into the cabin too. Haeeun immediately noticed something off.

"Woah!! Is that a hickey?!" She screams, pointing at DuYi's purplish neck. "You're a hickey!" He points back at her with a serious face.

"Oooooh look at you two getting romantic!" She coos. LiLing then joins the conversation, "woah is that a hickey!?"