Death Note

"Oh hey." DuYi says nonchalantly, walking in past her and bowing just a bit. He doesn't do hugs, and Airi doesn't feel like trying and ending up in a ditch somewhere.

Moonsoo walks in too, instead of bowing, he squishes her cheeks with one hand and no expression, then walking away.

"Aww missed you too Moonsoo!" She says, her hand over her heart. Like she just shared some mind thoughts with him.

"Sooo... we're just going to steal people now?" DuYi asks, plopping onto the couch and laying his head onto Moonsoo's lap.

"Yeah.." Donghyun responds, scratching the back of his head.

"Cool." DuYi says.

"Why did you both come together?" ChuanLi asks, whipping his head around to them.

"Coming together is our personal business." DuYi says, not making any expression as he looks up at the ceiling blankly. ChuanLi turns back around slowly, "what does that mean..?"

Suddenly everyone was interrupted by the sound of large knocks on the door, "POLICE! OPEN UP!"

Everyone starts panicking, obviously except for Moonsoo and DuYi.

"Not again!! I'm not going back to the slammer! Those girls in there are NOT my type!" Haeeun cries.

"Quickly! Someone think of a plan!" Donghyun frantically says.

DuYi slowly raises his hand and Donghyun sighs impatiently, "that doesn't involve killing anyone!"

DuYi keeps his hand up and Donghyun sighs once again, "or yourself." On that, DuYi lowers his hand down.

"Wait! I know! Donghyun can we use your house in Busan?" Airi claps, using a cute bunny look to get him to fall for it. "I... I don't want to mess the house up."

Airi pouts, "do you want me to go back..?" Donghyun widens his eyes when he sees her cry, "no no no!!! Okay! Let's go to Busan!" He replies, trying to comfort her. She then gets over the tears quickly, "yay!" She smiles big.

"OPEN UP OR WERE BREAKING IT DOWN!"

"Hahahahhaa!!! Take that! LiLing! Now you can drop your hot pockets all over his stupid rich carpet!" ChuanLi evil laughs.

"Yayyyy!!!!" LiLing cheers.

"Shut the fuck up nows not the time!" Donghyun yells. "Everyone get your stuff quickly." He says taking the stuff that belongs to him and running to the back.

"Yay road trip!" Airi says cheerfully while skipping along behind them.

They all shuffle into Donghyun's car, throwing everything they own in there and him floring it.

The cops don't seem to notice that they even left the house so they break in anyway, to see no one there.

"That was fun!" Airi says, throwing her arms up in the air.

"Yeah... now let's go.."

———
"Sooo we have two hours.. tell me what happened while I was gone!" Airi smiles, turning back to them in the passenger seat.

Haeeun was taking up most of the room with her legs everywhere "went to 7/11, fought over the last of the cherry slushees. Accidentally fired a gun, then went to jail again."