Caramel Macchiato

A/N: y'all have no idea how much Airi's name autocorrects to Siri. Lmao.
————

"Let's just go to a coffee shop.. maybe we can actually plan what to do next. These girls just spent almost all my money." Donghyun says as they walk along a shopping square.

"Money bags, you have loads okay? I'll steal you more money if ya want it." Haeeun says, flipping her dark hair back and holding her heavy bags like a champ whilst Airi is struggling and tripping.

"No thanks.. so what did you guys buy anyway?" Donghyun asks simply.

"I bought cute clothes, a lot of shoes, candy, a teddy bear, and a horse mask!" Airi cheers, pulling out a random horse mask in the midst of all the pink stuff in the bag and putting it on. "I was gonna ask why but I really shouldn't.." Donghyun said, the mask making him uncomfortable. "Please take that off...." he says, snatching it.

"Hey!! I was going to use that to meet guys.." She says with a pout. "How-"

"Don't worry girl I do the same thing to meet women. Everyone loves it." Haeeun says, placing her hand on her shoulder.

"Is this some girl thing I don't know about..?" Donghyun asks quietly.

"I just bought this stick!" LiLing smiles.

"Okay..."

"Liar! You picked that up from the parking lot and started beating me with it!" ChuanLi points at her.

"That was funny.. I laughed so hard." DuYi said, with no hint of humor on his face.

ChuanLi stepped away in horror, "thats.. scary."

"So I bought a rope.. a ski mask, these fluffy hand cuffs... lets not ask why they fluffy.. anyway.." Haeeun continues, stuffing them back in the bag. Donghyun proceeds to cover both Airi and ChuanLi's eyes. ChuanLi's mouth dropped open. He didn't bother with DuYi, even though he was the second youngest he is definitely already corrupted.

"I also bought duct tape.. and a water gun. Oh oh and M&M's. Ya girl gets hungry." She finishes with a smile.

"What kind of store would she buy all these crime supplies from?!" ChuanLi asks, flabbergasted.

"What makes you think I bought them?" She asks, whipping around to him.

"Okayyyyy let's go into the shop now..." Donghyun says, quickly walking in.

"What do you want Airi?" Donghyun asks, looking down at her. She smiles like a kid in a candy store, then looking up at the menu.

"Hmmm... I want... oooh! That pink drink!" She nods happily. He smiles too and ruffles her hair. "Okay shorty."

He then walks up to the counter, where the barista is already blushing up a storm. "Oh h-hi. May I take your order handsome?" She asks, completely ignoring Airi next to him.

He smiles with his bright white teeth, which makes her dramatically fall back a little. Airi just rolls her eyes.

"Yes.. I want a pink drink.. and a caramel macchiato." He says to her.

She starts to fan herself, just by hearing his voice. Airi noticed that every girl reacts to him like this.

"Yes sir.. goodness..." she says, ringing him up. He then gives her the money, and she touches his hand obviously before she takes the money.

"I.. I like your face.. and your tattoos.. and.. hehe everything." She says dreamily to him, getting lost in his eyes.

"WE WOULD LIKE TO ORDER!" ChuanLi yells from the background. She snaps out of it and takes their orders too with a less friendly smile of course.