Goth Princess

"That party last night was wild!" ChuanLi says as he steps out of the car drunkenly. "We just gave you grape juice what are ya walking like that for fool?" Haeeun asks, looking at him with disgust.

"It was awful. Because Haeeun's jugglo friend came and started a fire, DuYi brought a ouija board, ChuanLi got drunk on juice and I had to carry him everywhere, LiLing ate all the food and I didn't get anything, Airi brought stuffed animals and had a tea party on the floor, and Moonsoo.... danced... all night." Donghyun explains, then looking over to see that Moonsoo is literally still dancing with no expression on his face whatsoever. He was expecting him to do worse.

"Whatever.. we put out the fire. That's all that matters. Shit I have a huge hangover." Haeeun says as she stumbles into the Halloween store. Literally smacking her face into the glass door and still opening it that way.

"I thought the party was great! Mr. Snuggles enjoyed it too.. even though he took some alcohol and got drunk too..." Airi says, almost feeling guilty. But Donghyun looked at her like she was the craziest person on the face of the earth.

They all filed into the Halloween store and started looking around for their costumes. They had no idea what they were going to do exactly, but knowing them, it was going to be something wild. This was their favorite holiday after all.

"What will you be?" Haeeun asks Donghyun, walking up to him in an aisle. "I dunno.."

Haeeun smiles evilly, pointing over at a costume on the far wall. "I know what Airi would like. A clown costume."

Donghyun looks back at her. "You think...?" He asks, actually loathing the idea of being a clown. "Yeah! Just be a handsome one. I think you'll make that work. Something like the joker.. or IT in a suit? Ehhh? Am I right?" She winks and nudges him, leaving him to make his own decisions.

"Oh heavens! Sir.... please stop dancing so close to me it's quite uncomfortable." The older store clerk says, eyeing him like he's the plague. Airi sees that he has no intentions of stopping, so she drags him along. "Come on... let's find you a costume."

"Ooh!!! A cute witch costume!! Perfect for me! Although... not much different from my regular clothes." She says, then realizing it looks like her exact outfit. She then turns to Moonsoo, "hey! Why don't you pick out my costume?" She smiles up at him, trying to ignore the fact that he's still dancing.

He snaps out of it, which makes Airi jump and almost knock down an aisle. He then picks up a costume from behind him, handing it to her.

"Omg! A dark princess? Yes! Perfect! Thanks Moonsoo." She smiles, jumping up and down. He then resumes his dancing.

"What do you wanna be DuYi?" Airi asks, turning to him.

"Dead." DuYi responds while trying on different masks. Airi blinks.

"Well.. I'm sure there's a costume for that." Siri tries to say with positivity, looking through the costumes with him.

"Wow..... this outfit is hella slutty. I'm getting it!" Haeeun claps, then picking up a devil costume. "Please don't.. my eyes will burn.." ChuanLi says from next to her. She turns to retort at him, but then bursts out laughing when she sees the costume he picked out. "Is that a fucking care bear?"

ChuanLi's face turns bright red as he suddenly throws the costume onto a shelf. "No!! I was not going to do that! I'm not a baby! I'm gonna be something manly like..." he starts looking around for a costume, carefully avoiding all the skimpy ones Haeeun was looking at.

"This!" He yells, holding up a cosplay of Saitama from One Punch Man. Haeeun snickers, trying to hold in laughter, "you're gonna be bald..?"

ChuanLi looks at the costume and sighs, running his hand roughly through his red hair. "Y-Yeah..." he says, cursing at the fact that it comes with a bald cap.