Chapter 2

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ranbir's Pov

I turned around the bed and stared lazily at the ceiling in front of me. I'm so bored out of my mind today.

I picked up my phone to call my best friend Zain. But stopped when I found some texts from unknown numbers. Opening them I groaned inwardly. Fangirls who I've rejected more than thrice but they keep texting me without any shame. I blocked their numbers and called Zain.

He picks up immediately on the second ring. "What's up, man?" He asked.

"Dude I'm getting bored," I said as I sat on my bed and put the cushion in my lap.

"So, should I come and dance for you?" He asked chuckling and I rolled my eyes.

"I don't want to torture my eyes, so thank you but no I don't want you to dance, can we meet up?" I asked as I stood up without waiting for his approval, I took my bike keys and walked down.

"Definitely, boys are coming too, let's play some video games," he said and I agreed as I cut the call and called for my mom.

"Hey mom, I'm going to Zain's, will be back by evening," I said as I walked out of the door.

"Drive safely" I heard her say to which I smiled. I will.

Soon I reached Zain's apartment. I could hear the noises coming from inside. So, everyone's here. My four best friends since elementary.

I ringed the bell and seconds later the door swung open to reveal my other best friend Aarav standing there with only in his boxers giving me a big smile.

"What the fuck man, go wear some clothes," I said as I entered inside and I took in the scene in front of me. My all friends lay there eating snacks and watching TV.

"No, I won't, it's getting hot in here," Aarav said as he came after closing the door and went and sat beside Varun another best friend.

"Ranbir took you long enough to come, man, let's start," Varun said as he got up and threw a remote controller towards me and all the remaining friends.

As I sat there, I look over all of them. Zain was sitting beside me. He is one of my best friends among these all. We are close than I was with the remaining ones because he was my partner in crime till the fifth standard.

I looked beside him where Abeer was sitting with his legs crossed arguing something with Varun as they fought over the French fries. I chuckled looking at them.

I looked at my other side. Aarav was sitting there still with no clothes on but only his boxers. He is a flirt of our group. Always flirting with girls whenever he gets the chance. And mind you the girl can be ten or fifty he doesn't care.

I looked back at the screen as the game started and we got busy playing the game. At intervals eating some snacks, they have ordered earlier.

After some time when we had finished, we were just lazing down and talking when something caught my interest.