Chapter 39

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ranbir's Pov

"Hungry?" I ask the beautiful girl sitting before me, still looking at those lanterns around her. Looks like she really liked those.

"Yeah I am" she answer looking back at me and giving me her beautiful smile.

"Let's eat then" I say and hold her hands going back to our table.
"Wait here till I bring the food" I say and ran towards my car where I had kept the food stored.

Taking the bag out, I walked towards our table to see her waiting for me.

Looking at the bag in my hand, her face lightened up ten times. "You brought pizza from Dominos?" She asked, excitement evident in her voice.

I'm glad she loved pizza, because I was so confused what food to bring or what she would like. I was still unknown about her likes and dislikes, but I'm planning on knowing everything about her tonight.

"No, it's fish food, I wasn't getting anything to carry except for this dominos bag, so I brought it" i joked and looked up to see her glaring at me.

Uh oh!! Wrong thing to say?

Yeah you dumb Kashyap.

I scolded myself before showing her my apologetic face. "Sorry, no more jokes" I promised and she nodded her head as her eyes went to the bag again.

I opened the box and settled the boxes on the table. I had brought Pepper Barbeque Chicken, Non-Veg Supreme and Deluxe Veggie.

Knowing Corgi, I know she enjoys non veg and so I brought her food that she would enjoy. And as expected her face lightened up again looking at the pizza.

"Gosh Ranbir, thank you so much, I was carving for fast food since so many days" I heard her say as I chucked.

"So, let's play twenty questions while we eat?" She asks and my eyebrows rose. Twenty questions? What's that?
Looking at my confused face she sighed and took a bite of pizza. "I'll explain," she says and pointed at me and then at herself.

"We both will ask each other questions, it may be whatever we want, the other has to answer or he can use 'pass' if he doesn't want to answer some question" she explains and I find myself grinning.

This game sounds good. I can also come to know her properly along with her likes and dislikes. "Sounds good, let's start" I say and she smiled at me.

"Okay, I'll go first" she says and thinks about a question. "Favourite Movie?" She asks.

"Avengers" I answer smiling. I love that movie. Especially Iron Man.

"No way," she says her eyes widening. I looked at her confused before she says "Mine too, and my fav is Thor" she says and I cannot help the smile that spread through my face.