Chapter 16

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ranbir's Pov

I was already bored at college on my second day itself. I know college is important but I'm not interested in studies, why study when we can just look at everything practically and perform it.

I was right now seated between Varun and Corgi who were really irritating me in the last lecture talking continuously and ignoring me as if I was not present at all. And as a revenge I sat between them leaving Corgi fuming and Varun laughing at me. My friends really enjoy irritating me.

"Do you have a pen?" I ask Corgi as the bald sir in front of us was talking continuously. I wonder if he breaths at all, he is talking nonstop, I mean come on it's just second day, spare us.

Corgi looked at me and shook her head in a no. She was really concentrating on the lecture. Okay then.

"Do you have a book?" I ask after some five minutes. She again turned to me and glared me asking to shut up and shook her head again telling she don't have.

I know she has it, she is not giving me, Corgi I'll take it from you, no matter how.

She again looked back at the teaching, I waited for another five minutes and nudged her shoulder. She took a deep breath as if calming herself down not to burst out at me.

"What?" She hissed looking at me.

"Water?" I asked again showing a puppy dog face. She looked at me as if she would murder me next second if I talk to her so I chuckled inwardly and nodded my head telling her I got it she doesn't have the water.

She looked back at the teaching when I started drumming the table with my finger nails making noise.
I turned towards Corgi she was already looking at me and let me tell you, she looked dangerous. I coughed a little looking at her not to laugh out loud and kept quiet.

I looked at my watch, still fifteen minutes before our lunch break. I looked back at Corgi; she was writing down the notes. I moved closer towards her and tried to peak in her notebook when she sensed me coming closer, she looked at me and glared.

"What?" She hissed angrily; it was barely a whisper.

"Do you have a-" I was cut off when Corgi took her bag and threw it on my face hard. Ouch, that hurt.

I heard chuckling sound and looked to my other side to see Varun holding back his laugh.
"I'm so telling this to everyone" I heard him say quietly while trying to control his laugh.

I glared him hard and kept Corgi's bag on my lap and when he looked at front, I hit his stomach from it.

"Ahh...shit" he cursed holding his stomach by the hit of the bag and now this time it was my turn to laugh at him.

"You moron, I just brought that bag, you'll tear it" I heard Corgi say as she took back her bag from me. I was about to tell her that she started it when a deep voice cut me off.