Chapter 51

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ranbir's Pov

Shit. That hurts like a Bitch.

I swear rubbing my forehead where Corgi hit me with a badminton bat.

I looked at her. Her eyes were wide. Her mouth was slightly open and she was trying to help me in her room.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She breathed out and I winced at her tone.

Oh no. She is angry.

"I'm so sorry Corgi, I couldn't come earlier." I apologized to her while she stood their folding her arms on her chest with narrowed eyes at me.

"Why are you here?" She asks again and I sigh. She is damn angry.

"Corgi, seriously I'm sorry." I say and look behind her. Her friend Mia looked asleep.

I looked back at Corgi and looked at her attire. She was already in her nightwear. "Will you come with me?" I ask hoping she won't deny.

"Where? And this late? It's already eleven thirty." She says and my eyes widened.

Damn...I have only thirty minutes. I cursed under my breath for getting here so late.

I wanted to surprise her alone when all our friends get back to their places, when Zain said that they all have left to their respective homes I started my way to Corgi's place only to get late due to an accident in the middle of the road.

It was something between a truck driver and a car driver. Thankfully no one was badly injured, just some scratches. But their fight in the middle of the road caused traffic and I had to take a long cut to her house to reach her place because the fight wouldn't stop.

I didn't even call her to wish since morning because I wanted to surprise her tonight but the unplanned accident caused the delay.

I took her hand and pulled her towards the door. "Wait!! Ranbir, where are you taking me?" She asked as I pulled her out of the house and towards my car.

"Just come with me, I swear you won't regret." I say and put her in the passenger seat as I took driver seat and make my way towards our destination.

I just hope she likes what I've planned for her.

Soon enough we reached a building of a clinic and I turned towards her. She had a confused look on her face.

As soon as we came out of the car, I took her hand and walked towards the entrance of the clinic.

It was my mom's clinic. So obviously I had a key. "Why are we in a clinic?" She asked but I didn't answer her and just pulled her with me.

We walked to the terrace of the clinic where I had my surprise planned. I took out the key and we entered inside and I heard a gasp from beside me.