Chapter 38

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ranbir's Pov

I looked around to see if everything is same as I want it to be. Feeling satisfied I smiled and looked at the time. Shit!! Just one hour before I have to go pick up Corgi.

I once again gave a last glance at my surrounding to see if everything is perfect and left for my house.

Getting in shower I hurriedly got freshen up and went to the closet to choose one of my white shirts, black denim jeans and a black jacket which Aarav had given me last year. (PICTURE ABOVE)

There was a knock on the door making me look up to see my mom standing there confused looking at me. "You're going somewhere?" She asks.

"Uh yes I'm going out" I answer turning back to the mirror and applying some gel on my hairs.

"To meet Tanya?" She asked and my happy mood suddenly drowned.
Ew heck no.

"No mom, and how many times do I need to tell you that I don't have anything to do with that girl" I say irritated at her constant accusations that I have something with Tanya.

"Then with whom are you going?" She asked with narrowed eyes.

Mom why do you have to be so nosy?

"Corg-..Ahana" I answer her and her eyebrows furrow.

"Ahana?" She repeats her name and she look like she is thinking something. "I think I've heard that name before" she says and I smiled. She remembers the time I used to complain about Ahana after coming from school.

"Yeah she is the one I used to complain to you about, Ahana Aggarwal" I say and her face immediately brightened up as if she just remembered her.

"The one with two pony tails with her bottle hung around her neck?" She asks trying to confirm if she is correct. I nod and she immediately smiled brightly.

"OMG, that's amazing, you two are going out? Together?" She asks surprised that the one I used to complain her about is the one I'm going out with.

"Yeah, I'm taking her on a date" I say and wore my watch. "I really really like her mom" I say as a smile took over my face and my mom looked shocked looking at me like that.

"I really want to meet her now who had made that expression take over your face" she say pointing at my excited and smiley expression on my face. And I rolled my eyes at her excitement.

"I will mom, I will soon bring her home to meet you" I answer and she nods her head. "But please don't scare her away" I plead knowing very well how my mom is.

"Oh, don't you tell me how to behave young boy," she says with her eyes narrowed at me.

"Yeah, yeah, now bye I have to go" I say knowing my mom won't stop until and unless I bring Corgi home to meet her.