Chapter 7

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ahana's Pov

What the hell is this bull doing here. I asked myself as I saw him following me as I made my way towards the soap aisle.

I looked back and glared at him. He smiled at me and looked at me innocently.
"Why are you following me?" I asked and put my hands on my hips for extra effect.

This idiot Ayaan just left me here because he saw some of his friends who are also one of that idiot's friends.

"I just said this is a supermarket, I came here to shop," he said and pointed his hands on the shelf nearby. I looked at the shelf and my eyes widened and looked back at Ranbir who still haven't seen where he is pointing at.

"You need them?" I asked him raising my eyebrows and looking in the direction he was pointing at. There were different types of sanitary napkins displayed there.

Once confused Ranbir looked in the direction he was pointing at his eyes widened in embarrassment and his cheeks burned red.

I could hear him whisper 'Shit' which was almost inaudible but the place being a little isolated I heard it. I smirked looking at his flushed face.

"I... I. Don't need them, I mean I was buying them...but not for me" he said and pointed at himself looking still flushed.

I raised my eyebrows. "Then whom are you buying them for?" I asked and he stood there awkwardly.

"They are for...yeah they are for you," he said and picked it up and gave it to me making me red with anger. I glared at him hard.

"Why the hell are you giving me this thing?" I yelled at him and threw the packet back at him. He kept them back.

"I thought, I should give you something as a welcome back present," he said and I can tell he was scolding himself for talking rubbish because he was still red with embarrassment and was rubbing his nape awkwardly.

"You know what, take it and wear them," I said and left from there giving him the last glare. I can't stop smiling as I thought about that idiot. And what happened minutes ago.

I looked in my peripheral view that he was still following me.

"Hey...hey corgi wait, I was joking," he said as he stopped me holding my wrist. I glared at him hard and he left my hand immediately.

"Don't call me that" I said threatening him but seems like it has no effect on him. He just smiled widely.

"Don't call you what?" He asked innocently.

"That," I said referring to the name he calls me.

"That what?" He asked again making his face more innocent.

"That name you dog," I said angrily and glared at him but he just laughed.

"Not happening, that's your name," he said and followed me as I started walking.