Chapter 6

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ranbir's Pov

The alarm clock sound made me wake up at an oddly time of 10.00 am in the morning. What? 10:00 in the morning is really early for me to wake up.

I stretched my arms to let the tiredness go. When my eyes landed on my phone.

I picked it up to see message from Corgi. After I messaged her last night, I didn't expect her to reply me but still I waited for her message till 2:00 in the morning and eventually gave up but waking up to her message got me surprised.

Woah she is a morning person. She messaged me at 8.00.
As I opened the text the thing, I read left me laughing.

"Yeah I actually dreamt of you, I saw a 'Rhinoceros' running behind me with you on top of it, and let me tell you that was the biggest nightmare I ever had"

I continued laughing as I read the text again and again. She never fails to amaze me.

I decided to reply her later, she made me wait so long, even she has to wait for some time. I smirked and kept the phone away. I went to washroom and got freshen up.

As I came back, I decided to reply her. What? I'm not desperate but I just heard girls don't like it when guys reply them late.

"Glad to know, I rule your dreams as well as Nightmares, aren't I special?"

I sent her the text and scurried downstairs where my mother was sitting sipping her coffee along with my grandma.

I smiled as I took place with them on the dining table.
"Hello beautiful ladies" I said as I drank some water and both of them looked at me and smiled.

"About time you woke up Ranbir" my mom scolded me and I made a face. She always does that but I still wake up whenever I feel.

"Mom I'm a growing child, I need my beauty sleep" I said as I pour some orange juice for myself.

"Oh, shut up, growing doesn't involve sleeping for hours like a pig" my mom gushed and I rolled my eyes.

"Whatever, you won't understand it" I said and looked at my grandma who was all the while smiling looking at us.

"My son is right; he needs his beauty sleep" she said and pinched my cheeks making me wince in pain but I was happy at last someone was with me to take my side.

I smiled at her when my phone rang. I excused myself and went to the garden to pick up Devil's call and that is Zain.

"What's up man?" I asked once I got into the garden.

"I have something for you, maybe you want to come to the supermarket nearby" he said and I crunched my eyebrows.

"Me? Supermarket? Are you drunk?" I asked emphasizing on both the words.