Chapter 40

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ahana's Pov

When people say we feel light when we share our biggest secrets of our life with someone, then they have said it right, I feel so light and closer to Ranbir now.

I know his past and he knows mine. And the biggest part is that he hasn't judged me or sympathized with me which I hate the most. I hate when people feel pity when they hear my past.

"Thank you" I hear him say as I come out of my thoughts. I looked at him confused as to what is he thanking me for.

So, he continued "For sharing your past with me and also not pitting with me when you heard about how I was born" he says with a smile and I feel my heart raise at this boy who has gone so much in life.

He never had a father since young age nor he knew who is he but still he is strong and confident for his family, for his friends. And I'm proud of him.

"Thanks to you too then, you didn't run away after hearing about my past" I say and he chuckled.

"Nothing you say is going to make me run away from you Corgi" he says and my heartbeats rose hearing this.

This is what he is doing to me from past few days. Whenever he says something, my heartbeats start beating at higher speed while I feel like he is the only one that matters in this whole world. I don't really know what is this feeling called, but I love this feeling very, very much.

"So, do you know who that brother of yours is?" He asks and I know which brother he is talking about.

"No, I still don't know but I'm planning to find out, i just know that he is from here, his mother she is from here, from Jaipur and I'll find him out" I say determined.

As much as I hate my father for what he did to the woman and his son, I can't hate them. In some way they are related to me and I'm planning to find them out.

"Do you plan on finding out who is your father?" I ask, I know this is some touchy subject to him but I want him to open up to me than storing this inside him. I know he can't talk about it freely to his mom because that must be a touchy subject for her too.

"No, I don't want to find out who he is, and even if he ever comes in front of me, I swear to God I'm not going to leave him" he said, his voice hard. He looked angry so I caressed my fingers on his hand to calm him down.

"Do you know anything about him?" I ask and he nodded.

"His name," he said but crunched his brows. "Actually, I don't, I just know the initial letter because once I read a letter he wrote to my mom, saying he was sorry and he can't accept her and she should move on and Shit" he said tightening his hold on my waist.

"What is it?" I ask curious, wanting to know the initial letter.

"It was A" he say looking down at me. A, that will be very difficult to find out, if he ever tried.

"What was your father's name?" He asks and I felt myself stiffen. I don't even like taking his name.

"Amol Rawat" I answer. He looks taken aback and I looked at him confused at his reaction.

"Rawat?" He tests the name on his lips while looking somewhere else.

"Why? What happened?" I ask but he just sits still and it looks like he is thinking something.

"I have heard that name before" he says, this time I give him a funny look. Of course, he might have heard, I had kept my surname and father's name till fifth standard.

It was later when I changed the middle name and surname to Aggarwal. My mother's surname, even though she left us, at least she didn't cheat on anyone. My grandpa was against it before but even he understood that his son was not worth it so later on me and Keith legally changed the name and turned it to Aggarwal.

"Of course, you have heard it, it was my surname till fifth" I answer him but he shook his head.

"No, that's not it Ahana, I've heard it somewhere else after you left" he says making me look at him shocked. Does he know where my father is? Where he must have heard it?

"Maybe you heard it in school or something when teacher must've announced about me leaving school?" I ask but again he shook his head.

Suddenly his eyes went wide and he look at me. "Yes, I remember" he say. "I heard it from my mother" he says and I looked at him confused and shocked.

Confused at why would his mother know about my father and shocked because how does she know him?

"DAMN this is really messed up" I say and he chuckles while nodding his head.

"Does everyone know?" I ask and by everyone means Zain, Aarav, Abeer and Varun.

"Yeah they know everything," he says and I nod in understanding. And as far as I know those boys, I'm sure they have tried their best to find out who Ranbir's father is because those boys can't keep anything a secret and it would be soon, we will know who Ranbir's father is.

"Enough of these shitty talks, come with me" he says standing up from the chair and put his hand forward.

I put the remaining pizza inside my mouth before giving him my hand. He chuckled at my action.

"What? I can't let the pizza get cold" I argued and he shook his head chucking.

"Only you Corgi, only you" he says shaking his head and pulling me up and bringing us at the center of the lanterns decorated on the ground.

He pulled out his phone and did something and put the phone back in his pocket. "Dance with me" He says and put his hand forward. I smiled at the request and immediately nodded my head.

He smiled as I put my hands in his, his left hand sneaked through my waist, pulling me closer towards him so that our chests were touching each other. My other hand went and rested on his shoulder as the song started playing. It was 'Perfect' by Ed Sheeran.

We started moving along with the rhythm of the song all the while staring into each other's eyes.

"You know, this song resembles us so much?" He asks in his deep husky voice and I bet a shiver ran down my spine at that.

I couldn't form any sentence with our closeness so I just nodded my head. He half smiled and half smirked at the reaction I gave him due to our closeness.

He leaned closer to me making my heartbeats raise even more. Is he going to kiss me? My eyes widened just at the thought of that.

But I was proved wrong when he moved a little that his lips were now in direct contact with my right ear. His hot breaths were enough to make me feel hot.

"Be my girlfriend?" He asks in his husky tone and my breath hitched at what he said.

Of course, we were already a couple but him asking me to be his girlfriend, just like I had asked him some time back proved that he will surely make my every wish come true.

"I will" I answer, slightly touching my lips with his ear and I'm sure as hell I felt him shiver when I made contact with his skin.

I smiled at that reaction, knowing only I can make him feel that way just like how he does to me.

And this date can't be any more perfect.

✩✩✩

Pray for Ahana & Ranbir, they're soon going to be discovering they're siblings.

(≧∇≦)

And cheers to forty chapters
\(^o^)/

Vote and Comment
Thank you.