Chapter 25

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Varun's Pov

I smirked as I saw the most two clueless people exit the classroom.

I slowly took out my phone to inform my friends but stopped reading Aarav's message.

"Guys, the principal was not present yesterday so I couldn't talk to him and even today he was late for college, I think our plan is flop."

My eyebrows furrowed reading the message. What?

According to our plan Aarav was supposed to talk to our principal and convince him to give us one empty classroom where we could throw Ranbir and Ahana so they could sort their problems out, but guess what? The plan is getting flopped.

But why the hell did principal called this two when no one informed him about requesting the empty classroom. I immediately messaged back.

"What the hell? Our sir just informed those two that they are called to principal's office, that's why they left a minute ago, if it wasn't us then why did principal called them?"

As soon as I messaged this, others started dropping their reactions through emojis. Idiots, we don't want to know your emotions we want the plan and why the hell they both are called in the office.

Soon Zain's messaged popped up making my eyes wide.

"Get out of the class, somehow, every one of you, there's trouble"

As Soon as I read it, I stood up immediately making the whole class turn to look at me.
Mr. Patel furrowed his eyebrows asking me what happened. This man is definition of Hitler.

"Sir, there's emergency at my house, I need to go" I informed him and his eyes narrowed at me.

"And you know that how? Were you using your phone in my class?" He asked sternly and I mentally rolled my eyes.

"No, the phone was using me" I muttered under my breath and he raised his eyebrows questioningly.
"No sir, I just saw it because it was vibrating continuously" I lied and he gave me a stern look but nonetheless he gave me permission to leave.

Thanking him I left the class and spot my friends including Kaira standing near the college ground while only Ayaan was absent. I ran towards them to know the emergency.

✩✩✩

Ranbir's Pov

I walked out of the class along with Corgi who looks equally confused as me. What did we do that principal had to call us?

As we were walking towards the classroom, my mind went to yesterday's events, and anger took over me.

Yesterday after having a good dinner with Zain and his family, I left for my house when I saw an unknown car parked at our driveway. Parking my bike in the garage I went inside to get the biggest shock.