Chapter 35

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ranbir's Pov

Shit! I should've told her the plan. I didn't like the look on her face when Tanya caressed my hands.

But this plan that Varun made was so sudden that I didn't get the time to understand myself to tell her anything.

Even when we were in car, I was wondering if everything will go as per plan or not so when Corgi asked me, I just told her to go with the flow so she shouldn't keep worrying about anything.

But now I'm regretting it not telling her looking at her hurtful expression. But looks like Corgi wasn't the only one who was mad at me for holding Tanya's hand. It was Zain and Aarav too who took the revenge by holding Corgi's hand for bringing out the jealously in me.

"Hey Ranbir, let's go what are you looking at?" I came out of my thoughts when I felt Tanya nudging my shoulder. I was still busy looking at my friends retreating figures.

"Uh...yes let's go" I said with a straight face and held her hand.

I think I should later on wash my hands with bleach.

She looked at me excited and held my hand tight. I cringed but walked towards my destination.

Once we were in an empty classroom. Tanya looked up at me and gave a sultry smile as she caressed my hands.

"So, what is the plan Ranbir?" She asked and I looked at her shocked.

She knows?

"What are you talking about?" I asked her without hesitation so that she cannot suspect.

"Oh, come on Ranbir, what is your plan, cause don't think I'm an idiot" she said as she folds her hands and looked at me.

I gave her a pointed look, once not showing that she knows that I've planned something.

"I don't know what are you saying Tanya" I said and fold my arms resting myself on a wall.

"Ranbir you didn't ever give me a second glance in so many years and suddenly you got interest in me and want to talk to me in some isolated place, don't think I'm an idiot who won't notice this" she said and gave me a smirk.

"Then you're an idiot" I say as she gave me a glare. "If you don't notice I genuinely wanted to talk to you and wanted to spend some time with you" Lie.

"Really? Then what about that night when you said you like that foreigner girl, what is her name Aloo? Anju? Whatever!" she says and my temper rose at her words she called Corgi.

"Yeah I liked her that time, but now I don't think she is any match to you, I mean come on see yourself and see her, you look so...so-" I want to so desperately say Disgusting but I say "Beautiful" her eyes widen as she unfold her arms and look up at me.