Chapter 27

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ranbir's Pov

I can't stop smiling right now, I looked beside me to see Corgi look out of the window as she played with her fingers.

I can't but feel amused at what she did today. God how much I wished to slap Tanya from the time she started bothering me but I couldn't due to it's disrespectful to slap a girl. But my Corgi did it in the blink of an eye. I'm feeling like a proud parent right now.

I stole a look at her and my smile widened even more when I saw her stealing a look of me too.

I was very happy today, the fact that after the chaos today she accepted my hand in hers as we walked to my car or the fact that she didn't try to remove my hand when I had intertwined our fingers together made me smile my brightest.

She is like a missing piece in my life. In Zain's words she brings excitement into my life and I couldn't agree more. She makes me excited like a teenage boy who has just been accepted by his long-lost crush.

I don't know if it was a crush or just my childishness to irritate her before, but I can tell that she was everything that I wanted.

She was the one I used to go to when I used to feel down, so that I could irritate her and she would fight with me. I agree I troubled her a lot, not only me but also my friends that are now her friends too.

And I can't help but remember yesterday when Varun pushed me back just because I snapped at her or Zain, he destroyed my face for her just so I could accept my feelings for her or Abeer who constantly spoke everything good about her and snap at anyone who spoke ill about her or Aarav who does everything and anything to piss me off just to get my reaction and that even includes flirting with Corgi, he even started calling her his bestie the day they became friends.

I can now proudly say that she has stolen all my friends too within a short time and I'm not complaining.

I came out of my thoughts and stole one more look at her. Damn she looks beautiful in Indian wear, the kurta and Patiala she is wearing right now is making my thoughts swirl to various directions which I haven't ever thought of.

Soon we reached her place. I so want to take her to my place to make her meet my mom and grandma but I won't force her, I would ask her sometime maybe today and if she agrees, I'm more than happy to take her home and even my mom is adamant to meet the girl I like.

I parked my car in her driveway and looked at her car. Damn that car, that was the reason we had this huge fight. I glared at the car for seconds before getting out of my car. I was about to go and open her door but she beat me into it. She came out and gave me a smile, god how much I want to be a gentleman just for her. I returned the smile as we walked towards the door.

She opened the door and we entered inside. I could see the living room is more cleaned than the last time I've visited here. We walked inside as she went into the kitchen and came out with a water bottle in her hand.