Chapter 10

✩✩✩

✩✩✩

Ranbir's Pov

I could not help but smile as soon as I approached my friends. Corgi's expression when I complimented her was everything. She looked beyond shocked.

Though I wasn't lying when I said she was looking beautiful. She was indeed looking beautiful in that red dress. And her hairs that she has kept open, she looked pretty.

I looked back and saw she was out of her little shock and was now approaching her friend who was standing near the entrance.

"What did you say to her that left her so shock?" I heard Varun say when I looked at my friends and they were also looking at Ahana and her friend.

"Nothing, just teasing her" I said and dismissed the topic. I don't want to give them any more reasons to tease me if they found out what I said to her.

"Oh...that explains the happy look on your face" Zain said and I glared him and fold my arms as we waited till the show starts.

"Come let's go and meet her, we both haven't introduced her yet" Abeer said and looked at Ahana as Varun nodded his head. These two were only left to meet her. She knows my rest of friends.

They walked towards the both girls and we followed them.
"Hey Ahana" I heard Abeer say and I saw her turning back and getting surprised looking at all of us.

"Hey?" She said and looked at each of us maybe remembering our childhoods and thinking of ways to kill us.

"You're Kaira right?" Zain asked looking at the other girl who was busy observing all of us. She nodded her head and looked behind us.

The donkey face just arrived. Maybe his name was Ayaan. He was walking towards us. And she was looking at him. Woah something is definitely cooking in here.

"Yeah I remember all of you" I came back when I heard corgi say. Her words were filled with sarcasm I could sense it. I looked at her and she was busy glaring at me. Now what did I do?

"Oh, come on Ahana, we were kids that time just forget it" Aarav said and Varun nodded his head.

"Right we were all douches, forgive us" Abeer said and I could see a faint smile on her lips.

"Yeah and he was the biggest prankster among us, we never did anything" I heard Varun say as he pointed his finger at me.

That Bastard.

I looked back at Ahana as she nodded her head.
"I agree with you" she said and glared at me. I gave her a smirk and winked at her. Her face suddenly morphed into shock as soon as I winked at her.

I mentally laughed looking at her face. I'm going to start flirting with her more, I'm loving her shock faces.

"So, friends?" Aarav said and took his hands in front of her. She eyed his hand for some time and shook his hand.