chapter 1

~3rd POV~

It's the first day of the Yuuei school year and Izuku was all ready to leave the house and was reaching for the door and...

"Son! Don't forget DO NOT eat ANY souls! got it?!"

"YES FATHER! can i leave now?!"

"YES have fun son!"

izuku just scoffed and stepped out the door and took about 10 steps before bending down and spreading out his beautiful pitch black wings and flying of with a slip stream of air following behind.

-AT YUUEI WITH CLASS 1-A-

Ashido a pink girl with small pale pink horns and light pink wings ran into the classroom almost launching the door off its hinges and screamed,

"GUYS YOU'LL NEVER BELIEVE WHO PRINCIPLE NEDZU PUT IN OUR CLASS!!!"

the rest off class 1-A whipped their heads round all shouting WHO? at the same time.

"FOLLOW ME!!!"

they all jumped out of their seats and followed her outside to the front gates of Yuuei looking up to see a slip stream of air creating a noughts and crosses pattern in the sky and they heard a person screaming 'WOOOHOOOO ITS GOOD TO BE FREE'.

just at that moment when they were all standing there, their necks almost aching, a huge bang was heard in front of them and dust was flung everywhere so that no one could see. once all the dust cleared they looked down the crater to see a boy cleaning the dust off his clothes. He then flapped his wings again to fly out of the 10 meter deep crater and land gracefully in front of 1-A.

They all stood there, jaw dropped to see that he had black wings.

"Izuku i told you no flying in campus!" Nedzu called out from the window.

'tch'

"Whatever little vermin" 'what even is he, i'm pretty sure he's a speaking mouse, but how?'

Nedzu just slammed the window shut in anger knowing he couldn't do anything to the son of Satan.

"you all must be class 1-A? now move i need some sleep." izuku stated bluntly.

as they all stepped to the side creating a path for him straight to the front door into the Yuuei halls. as he walked all the way to the classroom, everyone stood there gaping their mouths and staring in awe of the black winged kid. even the teachers were in awe.

-10 minutes later-

Finally the rest of the class came into the classroom-seeing that izuku was asleep on his desk-silently to not annoy someone close to Satan, and took their respective seats.

'so there's a red winged kid in here, nice' izuku thought in the back of his head while opening his eyes slightly to look at the rest of his class.

a couple of minutes later a dark purple winged person who called himself Aizawa came in and introduced himself then got everyone to introduce them selves,

"I'm Yuga Aoyama, and i sparkle" 'too egotistical even for a orange winged person',

"i'm Mina Ashido, hai!"  'ugh too excited'

"Tsuyu Asui, nice to meet you all" 'whys her tongue poking out?'

"my name is Tenya Lida, i dearly hope we can all get along nicely and become great friends"' eww no way i hate those blue wingers' izuku cringed.

"Hi i'm Ochaco Uraraka!" 'ok she's not to enthusiastic i guess'

" hey i'm Mashirao Ojiro, happy to meet you" 'he sounds nice i might actually get to know him a bit'

"hi it's Denki Kaminari in da house!" ' OMFG STOP SCREAMING YOU YELLOW WINGED IDIOT!'

"Koji Koda" ' well that was blunt and why does he look like a tree?'

"Rikido Sato, Hey" 'ew turn your filthy eyes away from me'

"i'm Mezo Shoji, glad to meet you" 'how many arms???'

"Kyoka Jiro, i probably wont hear any of you with my music on, if so just tap my shoulder" 'so a dark winged girl... nice'

"Hanta Sero, good day to you" ' he winked... why did he wink?!'

"Fumikage Tokayami, hi" 'ok i like this guy'

"Shoto Todoroki, don't try to talk to me" '...'

"Toru Hagakure, Happy Days!" 'WTAF SHES INVISABLE'

"Minoru Mineta, hey girls" 'uggh light purple'

"Momo Yaoyorozu, pleasure" 'she's quite nice'

"Eijiro Kirishima, you all look so manly!" ' oh it's the red winged guys. oh well guess its me next'

izuku stood up abruptly and his chair screeched on the floor, making all the others startled since they didn't realise he woke up. as he walked to the chalkboard at the front everyone stared at him as if he was some mythical creature... oh wait they all are lol...

He wrote his name on the chalkboard with a screech they turned around, slammed his hands on the little desk and said "Midoriya, Izuku Midoriya but you can call me izuku." cooly. 'totally nailed it'

then the boy named Mashirao Ojiro put his hand up.

"what is it Ojiro?" Aizawa-sensei asked

"excuse me izuku but i notice you have black wings..." Ojiro gulped,

"would you mind me asking, how are you related to him? and what you are doing at  a school like this for someone so high up?"

"Satan?" they all gulped when izuku said his name.

"he's my father, and don't expect me to just talk to you all willy nilly. also my father wants me to understand what you guys do here and he wants me to control my hunger" he mumbled the last part.

"what was that?" Aizawa-Sensei asked. 'god this class loves questions'

"oh nothing... don't worry" izuku said as he stared heading back to his seat while everyone stared at him in even more awe than before and layed his head on his arms resting on the desk making sure not to hit Sero sitting in front of him with his insane horns.

'this is gunna be a long year'

~~~~~~960 words~~~~~~yeet~~~~~

till next time guys baiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii xx