Chapter 13

~ 3rd PoV~

He looked like something you would see in a horror movie. Sharp teeth extending out as he smiled ear to ear. Eyes glowing crimson red with cat shaped pupils. Wings wide behind although all Katsuki could see was his glowing eyes and teeth.

"Izu-" he was cut off by a growl coming from the other.

"Don't speak my prince~" he slurred out stopping Katsuki in his spot.

Izuku started circling Katsuki, his eyes never leaving the latter and claw tracing over his body.

Katsuki heard a rick falling on the floor in the distance snd wondered how it came to be there. Izuku turned his head round as katsuki took the opportunity to turn around and sprint as fast as possible.

Izuku in the background roared and started chasing after him.

Of course being the clumsy person he is, katsuki tripped over his own feet. Turning around to be facing the hungry demon, he started shuffling away as fast as possible. But izuku kept getting closer and closer and closer.

Just when izuku was reaching his arm out to grab katsuki's neck, he stopped, more like something stopped him.

Chains were wrapped around his wings, preventing him from moving. Ktsuki opened his already shut eyes after not feeling his throat slit. He saw a demon thrashing around trying to get the chains off as they crawled around his arms and legs, moving him into a kneeling position in front of the latter.

Katsuki moved towards the struggling demon and outstretched his hand, trying to caress his beloveds cheek only to be rejected with a snap of his teeth just barely missing his hand.

He settled for kneeling in front of him.
"How? How did you get chained up?"

No answer...

"Answer me!" He spat out.

"Were in your head you fucking idiot!" The demon croaked with venom lacing his words leaving Katsuki left in utter shock.

Suddenly when he thought he had the opportunity to talk to Izuku and get him back he felt a pain in his chest.

The pain kept getting worse and worse until one sharp pain took over his body and he collapsed from exhaustion as his vision faded to black.

~~~~~~

~3rd PoV~

"Oh no guys! He's not waking up!"

"What do we do!"

"He can't die!"

"What would his parents say!"

"They probably wouldn't care" a cracked voice broke out upon alp the others.

The people snapped their heads in the direction of the voice and their eyes widened in shock and happiness.

They all launched themselves on katsuki, happy that he wasn't dead. They had no idea how they would have broken it to his parents. Oh hi mr and mrs katsuki, sorry but your son was killed in his mind by the demon prince. I don't think so.

"Guys... can't... breath"

All the people let go with s little laugh.

"What happened" katsuki asked looking around wondering where he was.

"Don't worry your in the infirmary. Your pulse disappeared when you went unconscious again. So we shocked you awake" Lida voiced.

"Wait... where... is... izuku" he started worrying. His breathing picked up and he started to hyperventilate.

"Shhhh, it's ok, take deep breathes, in for 7, out for 5, and repeat"

Slowly he started to calm down again.

"Ok ok I'm calm now but where is he?"

"That's the thing, we don't know"

"..."

"But we need to find him! What if his father hurt him! He won't be able to control himself!" He shouted with his already soar throat.

"We have an idea where he might be but you might now like it" Uraraka admitted.

"Tell me"

"... the kings palace..."

~time skip~

Wow... thats HUGE!

The whole class were standing outside the palace of the demon king.

" right so how do we get in without being noticed?" Kirishima asked what everyone was thinking, directing it at Aizawa.

"Hagakure is going to sneak in the back and open the door for us"

"Okay sensei, be right back"

"Preferably without being seen, so take your clothes off, we'll bring them for you when you open the door"

"Okay" she replied a little more sadly as she'd have to go into the demon kings palace naked. Despite being invisible, she is still conscious about her body.

She strips her clothes off quickly and makes her way around to the back of the house climbs up to an open window and crawls in. She walks out the room, down the stairs and to the front door, opening it.

Aizawa throws her clothes at her and she put them on in a hurry to cover up herself with something.

They all make their was around the palace with Katsuki leading with Aizawa just behind.

"Hey guys, why don't we check in the basement" they all stared shocked for dome reason unknown to the speaker.

"What did i say something wrong?"

"No kaminari, you said something smart"
Kirishima replied swinging an arm over the pikachu headed classmate.

"Hey not funny" kaminari exclaimed with a pout.

"Ok lovebirds lets make our way downstairs" aizawas sleepy voice interrupts their moment and they all make their was down the dark and dusty stairs.

The stairway was lit up with only a few dim lights on the walls.

Once they reached the bottom they could see better as there was more lights. A big steel door was in front of them but the rest of the wall was glass. They moved around so that they could see through the glass and horror filled their eyes as they saw the one thing they were half hoping to see and half hoping not to see.

Izuku tied up with chains at his wrists and ankles and cuts covering his skin and a pool of blood around him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 964

Sorry for the wait guys but i'm trying to get into the main part of the story now😹 this is a bit of a change to the past 3 chapters because one its longer and two we aren't inside Katsuki's head anymore.

Has anyone listened to BTS new album PERSONA? If so comment your fave song from it 😁.

Also while your at it go read KPOP_Love_Boy 's books because they are amazing and they wrote one if my favourite wattpad stories and it's still going! (It's called 'no escape' btw) and it's a BTS Taekook au😍💜