Chapter 4

~Katsuki POV~

"Hello again... my prince"

He just called me his prince again. Why has a demon such as him taken a liking to a meer human like me?

~3rd POV~

"How are you feeling?"

"U-um, i-uh g-good?" He stuttered out sounding more like a question than a statement.

"H-how long have i b-been out?"

"Only a couple days" Bakugous eyes widened.

"Don't worry my prince, i have taken care of your luggage. If you don't mind you will be staying in the dorm on the 3rd floor, furthest on the right."

"Thats fine" he said with a smile.

"Now my prince we should go before others get more worried" he said standing up and reaching a hand down to his prince which he happily took.

In one swift movement Bakugou was lifted into Izukus arms bridal style and he immediately swung his arms around his neck to stabilise himself. Once they reached the front gate of Yuuei, Bakugou was already asleep in Izukus arms with his head resting on the demons chest. They were getting weird looks from the other students, wondering why Izuku was being so careful with the human.

-Time skip-

"Wake up sweetie" Izuku said while ruffling Katsukis hair. Katsukis eyes started to flutter open, then he realised he was on a bed and Izuku was on top of him. His eyes widened in shock from the sudden dominance of the demon.

"Haha don't worry i'm not gunna do anything to you my sweet" Izuku said with a smirk while crawling onto the bed next to Katsuki.

"What time is it?" Katsuki asked still half asleep.

"8:47, lets sleep now, i'm exhausted, we had to train all day and i got so bored" Izuku replied. All he got in reply was a nod from the teen with flushed cheeks.

Izuku wrapped his arm around Katsuki and pulled him in closer to his chest which he completely complied with and leant in to rest his forehead on his chest. Izuku let his nose drift into the blonde hair of the teen and took in a big wiff.

"I'll never get enough of that smell." He said in happiness.

-Time skip to next morning-
~Katsuki POV~

I woke up feeling warm and happy, i didn't know why. My eyes fluttered open and slowly i realised where i was and what was happening but most importantly who was with me. My hands wondered up, still half asleep and mind blurry, feeling the material in front of my until i felt something, smooth. My fingers dipping in every crevice of the unknown space. Suddenly the arm, i didn't know was there, tightened around my waist and i felt my blood run up to my cheeks and they heated up drastically.

I lifted my head slightly, to look in the dark green eyes of the demon i now knew as the demon prince, resting my chin on his chest. He lifted his hand to my cheek and caressed it whilst smirking down at me.

"W-what are you doing? Why are you showing affection towards me... and not... you know... eating my, soul?"

"... i don't exactly know, i just feel like i have to protect you..."

His words came out rather caring and comforting. I smiled at him, a smile only few saw, and rested my forehead on his chest as his hand moved around to the back of my head and he started encircling my hair with his fingers.

"Come on sweet, we have school" he said while moving off the bed.

~Izuku POV~

I stood up from the bed and stared down at Katsuki as he grunted and wrapped himself around a pillow, cute.

"So my prince can't go a minute without me with him" he looked up to me a bit red in the face and threw his legs over the side of the bed with his elbows on his thighs and his head in his hands.

I grabbed his clothes for school and threw them across the bed to him.

-Time skip to at Yuuei-

As we arrived at Yuuei, the others who would look at me earned a deep growl in return and they scurried off to class. We arrived at the door for class 1-A and i opened it showing me and Katsuki the class of heroes. Their wyes widened when they saw that Katsuki was behind me, yes he's not dead guys.

I grabbed Katsuki's hand and led him into the class to my seat, which was ironically in front of his, and sat him down on my lap and his hands found they're way to my chest. My wings out stretched behind me then flopped over the back of the chair. He stared into my eyes with his beautiful crimson eyes that looked like a pool of blood.

I moved my hands to his waist and hoisted him closer to my body and put my forehead against his as we both looked down to our hands that found themselves intwined in each other. We were having a grand time just looking at each other until...

"OMG Is the demon prince smiling!!?"

Just had to ruin the mome- wait did she say i was... smiling? Whats a smile?

I moved my head away to look at the rest of the class to see that all of their mouths were open and had wide eyes.
"Umm- whats a... smile?" All if their faces turned sad. I felt my arms being slightly squished and remembered that Katsuki was sat on my lap. I turned my head to rest it on his shoulder and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Whats wrong?" I whispered into his ear.

"Its just that... you don't know what a smile is... and that made me sad".

"Why don't you show me then?" I said and he pulled away and his lips were piqued up on both sides.

"This is a smile, you do it when your happy" he said still smiling.

I smiled and brought him into another hug and rested my nose in the crook of his neck.

"Thank you my prince... for showing me how to smile".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1022

Well that was fun, it was actually kinda nice to write a chapter like that 😹
I had trouble thinking of a title for this one :)

Till next time! 😝