Chapter 2

~Katsuki POV~

it's my first day at me new school and i'm being forced to attend the school for demons... FUCKING DEMONS!

my life is going to become literal hell...not that it isn't already. there's been news saying that someone related to SATAN goes to the same school i'm going to later and he's in 1A... I'M IN GODAMN 1A!! I'M ACTUALLY GUNNA DIE.

~Izuku POV (at Yuuei)~

i was walking into class like i have been for the past week, flying in, being careful to not make a crater when i land, walking with by pitch black wings out stretched to the back and standing tall to intimidate others 'not that i don't already' . all the other students are staring at me weird today, it's like they think i'm gunna kill them...

i saw the rest of my class at the end of the hallway, waiting for me? 'do i have something on my face?'.

a few meters before i could reach the group something caught my nose, HUMAN. i immediatly came to a stop and took a deep intake of air to get a full wiff of the intoxicating smell of a human. 'what's a human doing here?!' the rest of my class stared at me, worry obvious on their face as they saw my eyes turn into a deep dark scarlet red and my veins on my neck and arms turn black and creep onto my forearms and hands, and creep onto my face but stop before going past my cheek bone. the massive black horns on my head started to glow slightly red as a red patter encircled them and the same with my wings. my canine teeth grew sharper and so did my nails, i was losing control.

i whipped my head round and saw the hall was full of people staring at me in worry. i slowly started walking towards the massive group of people as they parted to make a path in the middle for me to walk down leading outside. once i got to the front door i saw the rest of the school crowding in a circle where the smell was coming from.

a low and intimidating growl came out of my mouth which surprised everyone, even me but i didn't show it. all of the people who were crowding the smell turned their heads quickly and immediately stepped to the side causing more of the smell to enter my nose. i closed my eyes and took another intake of this alluring smell. i haven't eaten a human soul or drank human blood since i was 10 which made it even harder to control myself.

~Katsuki POV~

i watched from my seated position on the floor as the person... or dare i say it... DEMON... closed his eyes and took a breath of the air which stretched out his shoulders even more than they already were because my god he was broad, which caused his shirt to lift and gave me a glimpse at his abs. 'fucking hell how ripped is this motherfucker?!'

once i looked up from his abs i was staring into his eyes which were a dark shade of scarlet and they were glowing the same colour as his horns and wings. i couldn't tell what colour his wings really were since they were glowing bright red so i assumed they were supposed to be that colour.

his eyes locked with my and a grin appeared on his face as i heard teachers screaming at him to stop, but he didn't listen. to me it kind of looked like he couldn't stop. 'maybe he hasn't drank blood in a w...' i was brought put of my thoughts when a breeze of air came towards my face making my hair blow around and my eyes to close. i opened my eyes and felt that i was suddenly standing up. all the shouting stopped. i felt a hand wrapped around my waist and the other was gripping my chin and slightly stroking it.

'whats going to happen?... am i going to die?... who is this guy?' were all questions running through my head as i felt the boys warm breath brush against the skin on my neck and a shiver was sent down my spine. i couldn't believe what was happening, this is only my first day of school and i'm already about to die. my mind started to drift off but was immediately snapped back to reality when i felt two sharp teeth graze on my neck when the boy was breathing.

the demon boy swiftly grabbed my hand and spun me around with great speed and grabbed my waist with both his arms pulling me in close. i felt the heat rise to my cheeks and the tips of my ears when he grabbed my chin again and lifted my head to lock my eyes with his. i was immediately put under a trance like state as i stared into his eyes feeling myself starting to get a little bit tired.

"what's your name?" he finally spoke in a soft yet seductive tone making me blush even more than i already was if that's even possible.

"K...Kat...suki Bak..u...gou" 'did i just fucking stutter and that much as well?!?!'

he lifted his hand to my cheek and started caressing it slowly making me relax a little bit and let out a breath i didn't even know i was holding in. his beautiful and magnificent wings out stretched and i could see the true colour of them... 'BLACK THIS IS THE SATAN KID!!! SHIT'

after his wings were fully outstretched he wrapped them around us causing a little cocoon. once we were fully wrapped so that no one could see us he lent down to my ear and whispered,

"d'you know who i am yet Katsuki-kun?" 'already a first name basis?! we met like two seconds ago?!'

i just stared into his entrancing glowing red orbs and he smirked in response, his face only an inch from mine.

suddenly he closed the gap between our faces and bodies along with it and locked out lips into a very one-sided kiss with him taking all the control. he took a little nip on my bottom lip with his canine tooth, making it bleed a little, and a whimper escaped my would, separating my lips and he shot his tongue inside feeling all around my mouth and tracing over every tooth. slowly i started to melt into the kiss but my eyes started to feel even heavier.

he separated our lips and looked back into my eyes and whispered very seductively,

"sleep... my little prince"

then my eyes shut and darkness fell all around me.

'did i die?'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeet, hope you guys enjoy a little cliff hanger! what does Izuku have planned for his 'little prince'?

1121 WORDS!!!! YEEET :):):):)

see ya'll next time! :P