Chapter 10

-Izuku PoV-

Darkness...

Nothing there, just the cold, empty void below. Above the light from the people i called my friends. Katsuki, although i may have never said it but, the one i love. I didnt know whether i should fall or fly. Fall to the darkness or fly to the light. Fall to my fathers evil schemes and destroy the world as his lap dog or fly into my lovers arms.

"Izuku!" I jolted.

Who? What? Where? How?

"Izuku!" There it was again.

What is happening. Am i imagining things?

"Izuku!" This time it was more clear.

KATSUKI!

I looked up into the light and saw Katsuki reaching down to grab me. I started to lift my arm to take his hand in mine but i felt something cold wrap around my leg. Something metal. I looked down and saw nothing but glowing red eyes and a big toothy grin. The chain wrapped around my leg made its way from my ankle to my knee. Another chain extended to the arm that was reaching for Katsuki.

"Katsuki!" I cried, unable to reach him. Tears threatened to escape my eyes while i held back sobs. I started to cry as both of my legs were being restrained along with an arm. My wings were being pulled backwards and tucked into my back.

I couldnt move.

I was stuck.

In my mind.

"Help!!!"

"Katsuki!?"

Katsukis body started to deteriorate. His body becoming one with the light. His body flaked away. (Imagine infinity war😉)

With my free arm i reached up as he did as well. Our finger tips grazed each others over and over but i just kept getting dragged back.

I had enough. I screamed and pulled back against the chains enough to grab Katsukis hand fully and pull him down to my level.

I smashed my lips on his in a heated and passionate kiss. Hoping it would last forever. But it wouldn't. and i knew that. I got pulled out of the kiss and yanked down away from him. I had to fight. For Katsuki. For my friends. For my mother. I had to give them a sign i was fighting for them. What could i do? What could i do!?

"I love you Katsuki! And i'll fight until the end, for you!"

He smiled as the last of him disappeared.

I'm sorry everyone, Sensei, mother but most importantly Katsuki.

No.

I cant give up now.

I have to fight!

For them!

"I love you to~"
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words:418

Im probs gunna do a few smaller chapters just to make this all easier, you'll see why soon enough.

C ya children!