Chapter 9

-3rd PoV-

Everyone watched the scene before them in horror. Screaming and wailing filled the ears of all the students. They clutched their ears unable to stop the unearthly scream.

A sharp pain shot through Izukus body as he clutched his head tightly. He was watching all his memories return, the good and... the bad.

His father, the king of demons, was watching, grinning at the scene unfolding.

Silence-

The screaming stopped.

The students of Yuuei let they're hands fall to their sides as they watched closely for what izuku was going to do next. He sat there on the floor with his hair covering his eyes and a deadly aura emanating off him.

Seconds, minutes, hours.

It felt like decades had past before an ear piercing scream re-appeared louder than before. Izukus arms shot back and his head up. Eyes glowing bright red as black slits split them apart. Claws fully extended and teeth grown out. Horns glowing red along with his wings, 10foot each way, as the patterns formed all around them.  His skin grew darker and darker as scales formed. Covering all of his body. A tail ripped its way out of his trouser and extended 10feet behind him. Red spines appeared on his back leading down to the end of his tail with a point.

Red lightening sparked around him and his teethy grin grew larger the more memories he remembered. Soon he began to giggle, then laugh, then it turned into a laugh of full insanity. The pain no longer there only ecstasy.

Insanity...

Hysteria...

Euphoria...

All different words that all fit into the same category right now and that was what Izuku was feeling. Insane with the amount of power he had, hysteric because of his sad memories and euphoric because of the thoughts of things he could do to people.

The most noticeable one of them all turned out to be hysteria. The images of his dead mother and all the bad things he's done flooding into his mind. The thoughts of what he could do to people, hurt, break, kill, they all drove him mad and all he could do was wait until he had control over his body again. Trapped in his mind unable to stop his maniac of a father.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 381

Sorry I noticed how short this one is and i just got bored writing it😹

Hopefully theres a little angst in there 😜