Chapter 3

I'm legit listening to 'unravel' from Tokyo Ghoul rn
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Katsuki POV~
What happened... where am i... did i... die? My mind is blank... i can't remember anything... It's dark... an abyss with nothing around to bring me back out... it feels as though water is dragging me down... i'm drowning in this darkness... no one is here to help me... will i die here... will this be my end... the last thing i see... nothing... the chains of my memories gripping onto me... my clothes... my limbs... my neck... slowly dragging me further into the deep abyss... loosing hope... as i'm being dragged down i see all the good times i've had with my family... and... all the bad things i've done to people... wait... is that... what just happened... all the memories are coming back to me now... the demon kid with the black wings... his seductive yet beautiful voice... the teachers telling him to stop... him wrapping me in his arms and wings... his entrancing eyes... him kissing me... he called me... his prince... i feel warm when i think about him... i feel as though i need to get back... out of this abyss... back.. to him... I'm struggling against the chains... trying to pry myself free... when i see a light at the end of the abyss with him standing at the end... i reach my hands out in a desperate attempt to reach him... i see a smirk appear on his face as he spreads his black wings and... blows me a kiss... he disappears into the light and i follow him soon after... the light consuming me... i stop running now that i'm free... panting... i look towards my hands as i feel a tingling sensation and see that my hands are... disappearing... fading away into the light... it slowly reaches up my arms... my feet start to disappear as well and it reaches my hips... i start freaking out... until... i'm thinking of him and it calms me down... why does he have this affect on me... do i... love him... NO we only just met for a couple if seconds... but i feel happy... i need him... now... my face starts to fade as i have a smile on my face with my eyes closed thinking about... him...

I wake up, fluttering my eyes open only to see a bright light and hear the rustling of someone sitting up on a chair followed by footsteps. Suddenly someone sits on the bed next to me making me slightly dip down in the mattress. I look up to be met with those entrancing eyes of the one i love. He opens his mouth to say something and i see his sharp fangs but they don't scare me, they just intrigue me more and more as i stare at him. He reaches his hand to caress my cheek and i lean into it as he smiles at my obedience.

"Hello again... my prince"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Short chapter but yeah i enjoyed writing this one :):)

Words:507

Yeet that one was very short.
Baiiiiii