Chapter 8

~3rd POV~

It was Wednesday morning and class 1-A are discussing Izukus quirk.

"I've never seen a quirk like it. He literally copied everyone elses quirks! Such a many quirk!"

"Kirishima your getting too excited over this"

"Uraraka-san its fine"

"All of you shut up and sit down"

"Hai!"

They all sit down and wait for Aizawa to carry on talking.

"R-"
CRASH

The door slams open to reveal a bloody and bruised Izuku.

"MIDORIYA-KUN!" The whole class screamed in unison.

"IZUKU!" A pained yell erupted from the back as a path was created for the male to walk forwards. As he took his first step Izukus eyes rolled to the back of his head and he started falling to the floor. The male sprinted using his quirk to catch the prince before his head hit the floor. Sith one swift movement the male caught the teen and rested his head on his lap.

"K-Katsuki, he's coming, m-my f-father-" was all he said before passing out. Everyone looked at each other with worry wondering why the king of demons would be coming here and if he was after his son or not.

~Time skip~

"Izuku! Izuku wake up!"

The greenette opened his eyes with a flutter to see the whole class standing around him in a defensive stance while he was laying on the floor in confusion as to how he got to the front of school.

He stood on one knee pushing himself to stand.

"Aaaahhh so the prince has awoken from his slumber" a sadistic voice echoed through his mind. He snapped his eyes to the front gate and saw his father standing with his wings stretched out behind him and his teeth extended even further than Izukus.

"What do you want with Izuku!?"

Katsuki?

"Oh i just want him to become the demon he was meant to be. You see i had to lock away his powers when he was born because he was always powerful... hell 10 times more powerful than me! All i have to do is say one word and its all over for you my son. Hey son have you ever wondered where your mother went?"

"You told me she left when she found out who you were!"

"Yes i told you that to protect you my son-"

"Dont call me your son you bastard!"

"Fine then my prince~ the real reason your mother was never here was because you killed her~"

What!? I k-killed her! My o-own
m-mother!? No no no no no! I cant of! I would never!

"I had to erase your memories after that event and seal away your powers so that you wouldnt kill me as well. All i have to say is one word and you'll remember everything~"

"No no no no no! I didnt kill her! I dont want my powers or memories back!"
Izuku said clutching his head in disbelief.

He turned his eyes to notice that the whole school was watching. Tears brimming his eyes and blood dripping from his head he fell onto his knees. Everyone around him backed away scared.

"You ready my prince?
.
.
.
Kaihō"

Time stood still. Frozen. Nothing moved. No one spoke. No one even whispered. Izuku was frozen in terror.

He could feel his veins burning and his blood boil. His vision turned black as he slipped into a state of unconsciousness.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Izuku... where are you?'
A voice called out

'Come find me mommy!'
The smaller boys voice replied

'Where are you izuku?'
She exclaimed happily

'Over here mommy!'
The little boy shouted ecstatically

'Haha there you are izuku!'
She said while opening the cupboard in the bedroom.

His happy memories with his mother all coming back to him one by one until...

'Mommy where are you going!? Dont leave! Why are you walking away from me and dadda!?'

'Its all your fault izuku'
Was the last thing she said before disappearing in the light.

All his happy memories played one after the other, him playing hide and seek to his mother cooking cakes with him. But soon they changed...

Faded into something different...
Darker...
Scarier...
He remembered...
Everything...

The next memory wasnt as pleasant, the day she died...
no murdered...
the day she was murdered...
By her own son...

It was a sunny day on little Izukus 4th birthday and he was playing with the toys he got in his presents. The sun was shining and the wind was blowing, the blossoms falling off the trees, littering the floor pink.

The sky started to darken, the shadows grew. Clouds of grey and black covered the sky, blocking the light.

Little Izuku stared up at the sky as it changed. The clouds formed a dark image of a 3D dragon. Red Electricity started spark within it. The black figure opened its mouth and a loud roar followed by an explosion of fire and light blinding the child.

Izuku stood there wide eyed and jaw dropped as the dragon flew at top speed towards him. The creature flew into Izukus mouth shrinking as he went. Izukus veins glowed red and his eyes turned a demonic black. Well he is a demon after all.

After the whole of the dragon was inside Izuku, he could feel the power inside him and he flapped his wings allowing him to fly into the sky leaving a trail of dust behind him.

His parents both stood there dumbfounded at what happened. But at the same time Hissshi was grinning since he got his quirk the same way but it was never that big.

As Izuku landed he created a hige crater in the ground. He was in his full demon form, Dragon. His eyes were black with red slits and he had patches of black scaley skin. His claws were long and sharp and teeth a few centimetres long. His ears were pointy and a tail ripped through his clothes, a few metres long.

He stood with his head down although his eyes glowed red. Slowly he lifted his head, a smirk plastered on his face. Tilting his head slightly he started walking to the parents. He looked like a psychopath.

His walk started turning into a jog and into a run, soon into a sprint until he leaped forward, flapping his wings to gain more speed and a spear forming in his hand.

He came face to face with his mother as a pained look was on her face and a scream heard from beside. She then dropped to the floor lifeless as Izuku was still smirking. He turned his head and saw his father staring in horror.  his face starting to turn back to normal he looked at his mother on the floor and snapped.

He broke down crying on the floor gripping to his lifeless mother...
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Good cliffhanger???
Words:1144 😁
Cant wait for the next chapter :)