Chapter 7

-3rd POV-

"Alright class grab your gym kits and meet on the field in 15 minutes" aizawa said as he fell back into his sleeping bag.

Everyone got up and grabbed their kits then made their ways to the changing rooms.

-katsukis POV-

I turned around to grab my shirt of the bench when i looked up and saw izukus back facing me. Omg how ripped is he. I noticed everyone else was staring at him in awe especially Kirishima and Todoroki. They both looked at me while i shot them a glare that could kill. Todoroki ignored it and walked up to Izuku while Kirishima backed away.

Todoroki spun Izuku around and pushed him against the locker. Both of them shirtless.

-Todoroki POV- (not expecting that was ya)

I noticed that izuku was so fucking ripped when i looked around to see if anyone was changed. I saw his beautiful arms and how toned they were. Oh how much i wanted him. He started taking of his shirt and i saw how his arms flexed. When i laid my eyes upon his gorgeous abs i snapped. My jaw dropped and drool was starting to form in the corner of my mouth.

I looked around and saw that Bakugou was giving me a death stare as if to say 'back off'. I decided to not listen and i grabbed izukus arms and spin him round to push his back against the locker causing a bang. Both of my arms were on the lockers either side of his head. His beautiful emerald green eyes glaring daggers into my heterochromatic ones. I leant my head down, as he was a little crouched, and went in for a kiss. I felt his lips on mine as i tried to break his lips apart and to my surprise they did. His lips started moving with mine and i was screaming in my head. His hand reached up my back, scraping it lightly, and into my hair line. I could feel his hand caressing my scalp until...

Owwwwww. He grabbed my hair and yanked it down so that i was now laying on the floor below him. He was so intimidating and handsome. I want him...now...

He then picked me up by the collar of my shirt to his eye level and smirked at me, showing his fangs. They were so much longer than mine and sharper too. He stood me up so that he could use both his hands, one to move my shirt and hold me down and the other to force my head to the side. He quickly pierced my neck with his fangs. Drinking, he just kept drinking. It felt like hours. My legs started to shake and my knees become weak. My eyes started to droop and lips started to quiver. He. Wouldnt. Stop.

Suddenly he retracted his fangs from my neck and dropped me to the ground. A menacing aura coming off him.

"Dont you DARE do ANYTHING like that EVER again!" he shouted at me. I nodded shakily in response.

He turned around and stomped out of the changing room, forgetting to put his shirt on.

As he arrived outside he was questioned by Aizawa, izuku explained all of it unenthusiastically.

-Time skip-
~3rd POV~

Izuku- still shirtless- was standing there with everyone else while Aizawa explained the tests they would be doing to everyone.

"You will be using your quirks" what are quirks.

Izuku raised his hand "Aizawa-sensei, what are quirks?" Everyone snapping their heads to him.

"You dont know what a quirk is!? Stupid Deku!" Deku... cute...

"They are powers that 80% of the population of demons posses. Everyone in this class has one and they change for everyone. If both your parents have a quirk then you have a chance of gaining 2 which is very rare" aizawa explained to the confused prince who nodded in understanding.

"Do i have a quirk?" He replied curiously.

"Well since you never even knew about them before then theres a possibility. We can test today. Bakugou you got the highest score in the entrance exam, what was your farthest throw in middle school?"

"67 metres"

"Here now try with your quirk"

Bakugou caught the ball and walked into the ring. He prepared to throw the ball with all his strength by pulling back his arm as far as possible. Sparks started to show on his hands and the ball went flying with mini explosions behind him. Aizawa show the screen when it landed and it showed "705.5m"

"Jesus Bakugou-Chan since when could you throw so far, and why are you so much stronger than you seem around Midoriya?"

"What im always strong! Fucking extras" he tch'd.

-Time skip-

50m dash
After watching Lida do the sprint it was Izukus time and when he lined up at the start, next to Bakugou, engines sprouted out his legs.

Grip test
Izuku gripped the tester thing with all his strength resulting in 350kg. He looked up and over to Shoji and his ayes flashed red and he gripped it more, enough to break the tester.

Long jump
He watched Aoyama go first then followed on shortly after copying his quirk and shooting lasers out his stomach.

Side step
Izuku decided to not copy anyone on this test since Mineta was the only one with a useful quirk and he really didnt want the perverts quirk.

-time skip- (cba to write them all)

Izuku didnt even realise that he was copying other people's quirks until someone pointed it out.

"Midoriya, i think we found your quirk, Copy!" Aizawa exclaimed.
-time skip-

It was izukus turn to do the ball throw. He stood in the centre of the circle and lined up his hand in front and the one with the ball behind.

His arms outstretched and his feet one in front of the other, izuku threw the ball as hard ad he could only to find it lands at 57 metres. He looked over to Aizawa who had used his quirk to stop him. "What are you doing and why is your hair floating? Are you challenging me!?"

"No no no im not challenging you, its my quirk, i can stop other peoples quirks but if you dont have one i can decrease your strength" (i had to make modification for this to work since we dont know what Izukus quirk is yet😜)

"Oh... why?" Izuku questioned.

"Because you werent using your full strength, try again but dont hold back"

"Alright your funeral" izuku snickered while everyone stood back in worry.

Izuku pulled back his arm again and stood in the same position. He looked over to Bakugou then Shoji and finally Sato to activate explosion, dupli-arms and sugar rush.

The ball flew out his hands and everyone was blown away and landed on the floor 5 metres back.

Izuku turned his head and saw everyone sat down then looked at his hand in pure joy and opened his wings a burst into the sky. He was screaming in joy while Bakugou was sat on the floor admiring him from afar.

"Naaaaawwwwe someones love sick" some unknown person cooed from the side. Bakugou whipped his head round, glaring daggers into the persons eyes.

"SHUT IT SHITTY HAIR"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Words: 1215

Cant wait to get to more exciting chapters 😹