Chapter 14

-3rd PoV-

Some of the members of the class gasped shocked to see their friend like this. No one would have imagined that satan would be able to do this to his son but in the end he is a demon, and the worst of them. At the start of the year they were more surprised that izuku didn't try to kill any of them because they thought he would be emotionless as most the other relatives of the devil are. And when him and katsuki got together they could not be happier to be friends with much an amazing demon. But to say this was horrible would be an understatement. Even Aizawa was frozen in shock with his mouth agape.

At the front of the call of students was the one and only katsuki. His eyes wide and he stares at his beloveds state with tears rolling down his face. he didn't take his eyes off izuku as if he would disappear if he did.

The members started to panic and worry about their classmate as they came out of their shocked state. Kirishima tried to shake katsuki out his daze but failed. He just stared at izuku feeling the urge to run up to him and envelop him in a hug and tell him it'll be alright but he knew he couldn't with the massive steel door in his way.

"Shit what do we do!" Kirishima said worried and bangs on the glass.

"We have to get him out. Hagakure ho look upstairs and find the key to the door" Aizaewa exclaims and looks at her.

"Why me?" Hagakure whines back.

"Because you're invisible and wont be seen if satan comes back" Lida replies.

Hagakure groans but takes her clothes off and walks up from the basement and wonders around the house looking for the keys. She goes into the devil's room and looks around. She sees a photo of the devil and a woman presumably his wife and a little boy with green hair and freckles dotted on his cheeks. She smiles at the photo and makes a mental not to ask izuku about his mother when he recovers. She carries on her search and pulls out a few books from the bookshelf looking behind them. One of the books she pulls makes the bookshelf move forward and swings open revealing a safe in the wall which stupidly has no lock. She opens the safe and grabs the keys with a grin and closes the bookshelf hurrying down to the others.

She throws the keys to kirishima and puts her clothes on sighing that she has something to cover herself although no one can see her anyway.

Kirishima takes the keys and unlocks the door hastily and opens it but before anyone can walk into the room katsuki pushes them away. He runs to his beloved side and caresses his cheeks with tears streaming down his own.

"Baby please wake up" he whispers through broken sobs and leans runs a hand through his hair soothingly.

Kirishima walks up to him and gets ready to unlock the chains.

"Make sure to hold him" katsuki nods and wraps his arms around izuku's waist as kirishima takes the chains off and izuku falls limp in katsuki's arms. Katsuki lays izuku on the ground and hugs him tight but not too tight, and cries softly as the other classmates gather around the two.

"C-come on. Let's get h-him back" katsuki says through broken sobs and his izuku bridal style which makes his head tilt and fall onto his chest. He makes his way out the basement and out the front door of the mansion with the rest of the classmates following behind him. Kirishima and kaminari come up to him and holds izuku's long wings off the ground so they don't get scratched because they take longer to heal.

Eventually they arrive at the school and hastily walks into the infirmary and lays izuku on the bed. Katsuki sits on the bed and wraps his arms around izuku's waist pulling him back into him. He closes his eyes trying to calm down and brushes a strand of izuku's messy green hair out of his face.

The classmates all grab chairs and gather around the two on the bed. Some start drifting to sleep while others stay awake and pray that their prince is ok. Katsuki slowly drifts into a deep slumber after saying sweet words to his one and only.

"Please come back to me safe and sound, i miss you and i love you~"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry i haven't posted in like ever but i've kinda lost inspiration for this story and my other one. I do really hope i find it again and i know a lot of people say they lost inspiration so i don't want to seem like them but i really hope you understand. I'll try to update both stories as much as i can 💜💜

Saranghae~💜